Process Improvement Engineer (Quality)
Company: Lucas Group
Location: Broken Bow
Posted on: October 14, 2021
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with
U.S. military experience. *
What You Will Do:
- Identify, lead and complete Packaging Quality and Continuous
improvement projects and objectives.
- Utilize compliance and notification trends to identify areas of
manufacturing improvement using product knowledge, existing
specifications, and engineering principles.
- Develop and employ technical understanding of product
characteristics and functional end-use in order to effectively
investigate complaint trends or other targeted product
- Utilize accepted site problem solving processes and documents
activities through official channels.
- Effectively communicate progress and outcomes of
problem-solving activities and implementation of corrective and
- Create or modify plant control plans with process remediation
- Lead or participate on cross-functional process remediation and
- Independently identify process improvement opportunities and
ensure that items have been presented to leadership for
Education and Work Experience
- BS Degree (Engineering, Science or related field) required
- Experience in medical device manufacturing required.
- Understanding of statistics and designed experiments using
scientific method is required.
- Knowledge of process validation, Six Sigma, SPC, GMP and
quality theories strongly preferred.
Title: Process Improvement Engineer
Location: Broken Bow NE
Client Job ID: 1584470
Keywords: Lucas Group, Lincoln , Process Improvement Engineer (Quality), Other , Broken Bow, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!