Charge RN ICU
Company: CHI Health Saint Elizabeth Reg Med Ctr
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Your time at work should be
Inspiring. That’s what you’ll find when you join one of our
non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You’ll find
challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as
much compassion as you. Join us and together we’ll create
healthier, stronger communities.
Contributes to the fulfillment of the CHI
Health Mission and Vision by implementing and maintaining programs,
adhering to policies, and patient care delivery standards of care
in assigned departments. Leads the delivery of patient care
services on the shift to assure patient-centered care needs are met
and quality, cost-effective care is delivered. Serves as a
behavioral role model and promotes an awareness and understanding
of positive ethical and moral principles. Acts as a nursing
clinical subject matter expert.
- Functions as a mentor and coach.
- Assists with preparation of unit
- Establishes daily work plans for team of
- Schedules staff for attendance at and
completion of mandatory education.
- Maintains current staff certifications per
- Guides peer interviewing process in the
selection of unit staff.
- Provides input and feedback to the nurse
manager in regards to team performance management.
- Assists in development and achievement of
departmental budgets and goals.
- Assists with payroll activities such as
- Effectively manages material and supply
- Assists in communicating a shared vision,
mission and values within the department.
- Facilitates ongoing problem solving that
utilizes Department PI to achieve desired quality
- Conducts on-the-job training and education on
topics such as quality and patient satisfaction.
- Accountable for patient/physician
satisfaction, leading process improvement
- Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates
nursing care according to established standards, policies and
- Maintains and supports an atmosphere that
supports and encourages high performance, teamwork and continual
improvement of staff.
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse
with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability
to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also
important to display excellent verbal and written communication and
interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate
patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our
- Graduate of
an accredited nursing program
- Experience as
a Registered Nurse preferred
- Basic Life
Support (BLS) required
certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
certification or licensure may be required for some specialty
Join us at CHI Health St. Elizabeth and become a part of our
faith-based health system.
registered nurse, nurse, compassionate, patience, caring,
understanding, collaboration, planning, st. Elizabeth, st. e's,
hospital, new grad, new graduate, ICU, Intensive Care unit,
Critical Care, CCU
Keywords: CHI Health Saint Elizabeth Reg Med Ctr, Lincoln , Charge RN ICU, Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!