Looking for an Internship opportunity that makes an impact in
At Ameritas, our mission is Fulfilling Life. We do that in many
ways, but especially by helping people invest in themselves by
offering trusted financial products and advice. Because we believe
everyone should be happy, healthy and financially secure, we work
hard to provide trusted financial products and valued guidance,
including individual life and disability insurance, employee
benefits, retirement planning, investments, and wealth management
Ameritas is seeking a Talent Acquisition Intern to join the
team. In this role you will work on special projects and provide
support to the Talent Acquisition team. Talent Acquisition works in
partnership with all departments to manage the talent selection of
high performing individuals; develops and implements innovative
recruitment strategies to build bench strength; and promotes
Ameritas as a leader in acquiring the best and the brightest talent
for our future.
What you do
· Collaborates with the Recruiting team to support with special
projects and day-to-day tasks.
· Learn the various recruiting software platforms and assist
with team with extracting data, performing various tasks and
· Support the onboarding activities of new hires.
· Conduct resume reviews and phone screens, and interviews for
potential internal/external candidates.
· Support in the preparation of interview materials.
· Assists with university recruiting, programs and recruiting
· Assists with posting positions to various universities and job
· Assists with other special projects and ad hoc requests as
What you bring
· Currently enrolled in a undergraduate or graduate program;
preferably in Human Resources.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with a
demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize
requests, and meet deadlines.
· Strong communication skills including excellent listening,
written and verbal abilities.
· Ability to work cross-functionally, independently driven and a
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Ameritas has a reputation as a company that cares, and because
everyone should feel safe bringing their authentic, whole self to
work, we’re committed to an inclusive culture and diverse
workplace, enriched by our individual differences. We are an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that hires based on
qualifications, positive attitude and exemplary work ethic,
regardless of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected