Your time at work should be fulfilling
Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join one of
our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You'll find
challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as
much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create
healthier, stronger communities.
Base rate + shift differential
: $7,500 sign on bonus, up to $10,000 education assistance (must
have graduated within 5 years)
- $3,000 for full time and $1,500 for part time
Is a comprehensive evidenced based program that all new graduate
RN's are enrolled during the first year of practice
**Only considering experienced nurses**
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering
high quality patient care while working with a skilled team of
providers in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with multiple disciplines to devise
individualized care plans for patients
- Administering medication and providing treatment according to
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care
for patients and their families
We are looking for highly accountable team members who demonstrate
compassion, excellence and reverence in all interactions with our
team and our patients. This job will require excellent
communication skills, organization and prioritization with the
ability to effectively delegate and supervise the work of other
team members. We are committed to growth and support in each role
and have many programs to offer new Registered Nurses.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to
practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
- Additional certification or licensure may be required for some
Join us at Catholic Health Initiatives, and become a part
of our faith-based health system.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.