Packaging Operator - Level 1
Company: Alphanumeric Systems
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Alphanumeric is hiring a PACKAGING OPERATOR - level 1 to work in
Lincoln, NE with one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the
Job Responsibilities:This is for 1st shift. Pay rate is
- Read, follow, and complete documentation adherence to detailed
instructions identified within the SOPs (Standard Operating
- Visually inspection of product in preparation for shipping to
- Move and lift heavy materials (up to 50lbs independently, and
100 lbs with assistance), and maneuver all work areas such as but
not limited to climbing, kneeling, stooping, reaching, sitting,
standing, pushing and pulling.
- Moderate mental and visual operations required for performing
manual work, machine operations, visual inspections, line
clearance, pre-runs, and adjustments which require frequent
decision to detect and adjust for variance from proper
- Personally responsible for communicating line replenishment and
organizing work, liaise with Operations Team Leader to report any
supplier alert information concerning components and raw
- Report any unusual conditions to the Packaging Team Leader to
ensure that Property is protected.
- Operate pharmaceutical machinery and equipment (including but
not limited to; controls, valves, scales, machines, gauges) and
monitoring controls for consistent production.
- Troubleshoot issues in a timely manner to ensure adherence to
production demands and demonstrate flexibility regarding scheduling
and changing production needs.
- Additional duties as assigned may include but not limited to
reporting participating in line change over activities, reporting
Near Misses, cleaning, mopping, vacuuming, and assisting with
- Perform and understand critical safety procedures and in
addition to providing feedback on ways to improve safety, quality,
waste and production targets.
- Work to achieve set targets (safety, production, quality,
waste, etc.) and provide root causes for targets not achieved.
- Provide feedback on continuous improvement to improve safety,
quality, waste and production targets.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and adhere to cGMP (current
general manufacturing practices), SOPs (Standard Operating
Procedures), CSPs (Cleaning and Sanitizing Procedures).
Keywords: Alphanumeric Systems, Lincoln , Packaging Operator - Level 1, Other , Waverly, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!