Posiflush Setup Instruct & Repair - D Shift
Company: BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company)
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in
the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical
discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over
65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around
the world to address some of the most challenging global health
Under the direction of the Complaints Management Manager, the
Quality System Specialist II, will lead activities and procedures
associated with complaints concerning BD products. This position
will be responsible for processing of product complaints including
but not limited to customer communication (e.g., Email's, phone
calls), maintenance of complaint files and responses to customers.
This position will build final letters and or review for accuracy
to ensure that all customers' requirements have been met. This
position will also be responsible for escalation of quality issues,
to get resolution and or Business responses for the customer.
Additional responsibilities may be delegated by the Complaints
Management Manager as needed.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute the process of the complaint handling system including,
receipt of complaints from all sources and all in process steps
including data entry.
- Routing the complaint to appropriate location for further
- Entering of the complaint into the complaint handling
- Checking for complaint accuracy and content, accurate
information to process the complaint
- Provide training to personnel involved in overall complaint
process as directed by management.
- Participates in all training classes including but not limited
to, product training, regulatory training, compliance training and
any testing involved.
- Maintains annually proficiencies through training and
documentation of training.
- Contact the customer or vendor for further information or
- Acknowledgement to the customer of receipt and status of the
complaint if needed.
- Sample routing when applicable, to the investigation site
- Interact with Health Care Workers, consumers, public and other
professionals regarding their Quality concerns.
- Maintain customer relations via multiple means, written,
verbal, phone call's etc.
- Contact customers as needed to provide updates to outstanding
- Review of complaint prior to closure for accuracy and
appropriateness of the letter content as well as follow-up
acknowledgement notice, if required.
- Triage customer critical issues and advance to the Business
units for response and resolution as needed
- Perform history check on previously submitted complaints by
customer to ensure that the customer is receiving an appropriate
- Ensure that the customer compliant align with all relevant
- Demonstrate technical proficiencies in mechanical, clinical and
functional in relation to all BD products and areas.
- Remain current in product knowledge and any upgrades to
complaint handling systems.
- Create and review closing letters for accuracy and to ensure
right the first time approach to customer communications.
- Maintain experienced knowledge level of the compliant handling
- Provide feedback to management for compliant process
improvement opportunities (e.g., complaints systems, final letters,
critical issues process, etc...)
- Provide training to peers as requested by management.
- Raise any advanced customer concerns to the next level of
- BA or BS degree preferred and/or combination of education and
relative experience in lieu of a degree
- Certifications (if applicable)
- Minimum 1+ years of experience with Medical terminology,
Nursing, Clinical or laboratory knowledge and familiarity with BD
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in the complaint handling,
medical device industry, customer relations, complaint trending,
- Extensive knowledge of Quality System standards and regulations
including 21 CFR 803 & 820, ISO 13485 and Canadian Regulations
- Ability to work with customer system administrators and
- Proven ability to maintain a professional demeanor when
handling sophisticated user issues and high pressure
- Experienced level knowledge of the Complaints handling
- Proven ability to multi-task and seamlessly move between
business unit platforms.
- Ability to take ownership and think independently, with minimal
- General knowledge of producing metrics and building
- Strong analytical, deductive reasoning and listening
- Must be able to communicate precisely and accurately to all
levels of the organization
- Strong social skills
- Strong Project management skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for identifying creative solutions to
complex customer issues' ability to "think creatively"
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong personal dedication to quality, customer service and
- Business and digital literacy
- Must be motivated, self-directed and able to work with minimal
Click on Apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your
opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your
authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their
life's purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and
colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an
inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total
Rewards program - which includes competitive pay, benefits,
continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance
components - is designed to support the varying needs of our
diverse and global associates.
To learn more about BD visit https://jobs.bd.com/
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex,
creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or
domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics,
disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other
Primary Work Location
USA TX - San Antonio
Keywords: BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Lincoln , Posiflush Setup Instruct & Repair - D Shift, Other , Columbus, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!