Company: NMC, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Shift your career into high gear with NMC. As Nebraska's CAT
dealer, NMC has been serving its loyal Caterpillar customer base
for over 80 years. Our Diesel Technicians are the cornerstone of
our business and key to ensuring that our customers' machines are
back up and running.
Essential & Primary Job Duties
- Complete diagnostics, troubleshooting, and appropriate repairs
and rebuilds on Caterpillar equipment in a shop environment
- Reference and interpret service, parts, and diagnostic software
to determine problems/malfunctions and to verify repair
specifications and parts needed.
- Meets time requirement guidelines (TRG) standards. Escalate
unresolved issues to Technical Communicators for further research
- Accomplish repair by following parts ordering process,
completing service reports, and giving appropriate verbal or
written communication in email or service reports.
Tell Us About Yourself
- We are interested in knowing the nuts and bolts of who you are
as a technician, so tell us about your proud moments and
accomplishments that got you to where you are today.
- Tell us about the equipment and systems that you have worked
- We prefer candidates who have been exposed to a variety of
systems and components such as hydraulic and electrical systems,
diesel engines, fuel systems, and other related components.
- If you have any questions prior to applying, please reach out
to our Recruiting team at email@example.com or
- Medical (and FSA/HSA plans), Dental, Vision Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and In-house Training Dept.
- Paid Military Leave
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Safety Glasses and Boot Program
Experience the NMC Difference
At NMC, we will provide you with a different set of tools to
help you advance your career:
- The People/Culture: You can expect to work with helpful,
friendly and collaborative teammates. Our technicians drive our
business and they operate in a trusting and flexible
- Flexibility: At the end of the day, our home and families are
what is most important. Our managers offer flexibility so you never
have to worry about choosing between work and family.
- Challenge/Opportunity: This is not a production environment.
You will find new challenges and a variety of tasks every day. You
get to choose your path and how you would like to grow.
- Brand: Our employees take pride in representing the #1 brand in
construction equipment. Caterpillar has been rooted in our blood
since we were children.
To see more about the NMC difference, watch the video below:
About NMC CAT
As a Nebraska-based company with more than 80 years in the
equipment industry, NMC is focused on providing a comprehensive
line of capital equipment solutions to the many industries we
serve. Our employees enjoy a relaxed culture with competitive
compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, and an inspiring
culture. The NMC team is focused on enabling our customers' success
by understanding their unique needs and delivering tailored,
innovative equipment solutions with a specialization in Caterpillar
construction equipment, power generation, material handling, rental
equipment, and total truck service. NMC takes pride in cultivating
strong relationships with our customers and our talented
professionals; these connections cultivate growth and success and
they are truly the strength of NMC.
Our Values: Integrity, Relationships, Entrepreneurship,
NMC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal
opportunity to all applicants for all positions. NMC Group, Inc.
shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a)
and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against
qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans
or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination
against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex,
or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that
covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative
action to employ and advance in employment individuals without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected
veteran status or disability.
Keywords: NMC, Inc., Lincoln , Shop Technician, Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!