Company: General Dynamics
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Responsibilities for this Position
Job ID: 2021-13164
Type: Full Time
# of Openings: 1
GD-OTS is looking for an experienced Chemist to join our
Lincoln, NE organization. We are expanding rapidly and looking for
motivated and creative individuals who want to help support and
shape this organization as we grow.
General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems provides reliable
and affordable composite products to the defense and commercial
aerospace markets. With more than 50 years of expertise, General
Dynamics designs, develops, manufactures and tests a full range of
composite missile and space structures, including rocket motors,
pressure vessels, launch tubes and fuel tanks.
- Analyzes, tests, and evaluates raw materials, in-process
products, and finals products.
- Communicates effectively with customers regarding program
activities and results.
- Maintains laboratory records, archives, and sample
- Provides technical support required for the facility by
conducting preliminary analysis of collected data and contributing
as needed to research proposals and reports.
- Provides guidance and training for technicians on analytical
procedures and instrumentation.
- Conducts experimental work on projects; sets up the procedure
and performs the experiment based on established protocols,
developed procedures or experimental designs.
- Keeps records of experiments performed and all data
- Assists with R&D projects as needed.
Bachelor's degree required. Preferred candidates will have a
degree in Chemistry or a related technical discipline. Minimum 2-4
Keywords: General Dynamics, Lincoln , Chemist, Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!