At Ameritas, our mission is Fulfilling Life. We do that in many
ways, but especially by helping people invest in themselves by
offering trusted financial products and advice. Because we believe
everyone should be happy, healthy, and financially secure, we work
hard to provide trusted financial products and valued guidance,
including individual life and disability insurance, employee
benefits, retirement planning, investments, and wealth management
Ameritas is seeking a Lead Finance Analyst to join the
Accounting team. In this role, you will lead the financial
support by providing calculations, reporting and analysis of
financial results related to the Broker Dealer and
Registered Investment Advisor (BD/RIA) division, identify
needs of the business and deliver monthly and quarterly financial
reports as well as work cross-functionally with other departments
across the enterprise.
What you do
* Prepare and review timely, accurate production financial
analysis and reporting.
* Lead and prepare robust analysis of business results and
drivers to identify improved business performance potential.
* Review projections and forecasts related to sales program
outcomes and sales results, by leveraging experience and knowledge
in formulating recommendations.
* Manage financial plan preparation, including sales production
planning and alignment of resources to execute plan initiatives and
cross functional deliverables.
* Proactively identify opportunities to enhance business
processes and data delivery.
* Ensure controls are in place to maintain the financial
integrity. Continuous evaluation of processes and data
platforms for enhancements.
* Resolve internal & external moderate to complex inquiries.
* Partner with business leaders to deliver on business
* Work closely with auditors regarding audit inquires.
* Assists in completing survey results for Ameritas Investment
* Ad hoc reporting as required.
* Actively engage with field producers.
What you bring
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
* 2-4 years relevant production reporting and database
* Working knowledge of financial services industry.
* Previous RIA or Broker/Dealer experience preferred.
* Strong mathematical aptitude is essential with emphasis on
* Strong analytical and data analysis skills.
* Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet programs, word processing,
and presentation software skills are essential.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills including the
ability to influence and build relationships.
* Must be focused, flexible, and can work in a team
What we offer
* Our company motto is “Fulfilling Life” and we take that job
seriously, with a heavy commitment to volunteering and community
support, employee well-being, and providing quality products and
services that help our customers create a brighter future.
* Being a mutual-based organization, the return on our
investment goes back into the company, to benefit our
* We’re committed to professional development, opportunity,
inclusion and diversity. Team building and collaboration are also
* A total rewards package with all the comprehensive health and
welfare benefits you’d expect, including competitive pay and
incentives, 401(k), flexible work schedules and time off to care
for yourself and others.
* Additional popular benefits, including tuition reimbursement,
and student loan repayment, an incentivized well-being program,
adoption assistance, paid time off for volunteering, training and
career development opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Ameritas has a reputation as a company that cares, and because
everyone should feel safe bringing their authentic, whole self to
work, we’re committed to an inclusive culture and diverse
workplace, enriched by our individual differences. We are an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that hires based on
qualifications, positive attitude and exemplary work ethic,
regardless of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected