Company: Crete Carrier Corporation
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Analyzes equipment, components, and, productivity, and labor
costs related to the maintenance division in order to make
recommendations regarding overall effective divisional performance
and areas for cost or time saving opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Designs divisional metrics and analyzes efficiencies, including
key performance indicators (KPI), productivity, and labor
measurements, in order to standardize processes and to support
- Collects, analyzes, and reports data related to equipment and
component parts performance.
- Conducts costs analyses to summarize the activities of the
- Develops, implements, and monitors maintenance division
policies and procedures and recommends improvements as needed.
- Confers with maintenance division management team, including
managers at assigned shop locations, to review achievements and
discuss necessary changes in order to meet KPIs.
- Explores, implements, and manages cost saving
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships.
- Travels to shop and vendor locations as needed.
- Receives and carries out instructions.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS,
- Communicates effectively.
- Possesses strong data, analytical, and strategic planning
- Solves problems and makes decisions independently and
- Uses computers and software programs proficiently.
- Exhibits ability to read, write, talk and hear; add, subtract,
multiply and divide; and lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. as
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree; or three to four years of related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid driver's license
Keywords: Crete Carrier Corporation, Lincoln , Maintenance Analyst, Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!