Early Morning CDL Driver working Mon thru Fri
Posted on: June 9, 2021
This position starts & ends daily in Kearney, Nebraska!
- No scheduled weekend routes
- Extremely low Medical insurance premiums
- Rapid wage increases the first year for solid CDL drivers
- $1,500 new driver sign on bonus plus quarterly bonus
- Paid, on-the-job training for those wanting to get their
- Family owned company that understands family
Do you enjoy making connections with and helping local business
grow? Do you want a job that utilizes your CDL license, is a
Mon-Fri route that has you home every night, and helps keeps you
fit? Then this job is for you! Don't have a CDL? We are willing to
train! Get paid while getting your CDL so that you can run your own
route and develop relationships with our great customers!!!
The route will start in the early morning hours (2:30am -
4:00am, depending on assigned route) and end early to
mid-afternoon. The end time varies by day as some days are bigger
order days than others, and most drivers average of 45-55 hours per
week. Route drivers start the morning picking up the packed trailer
and follow the delivery route given. At each stop, there will be
some building of the loads to take in to the customer which
requires attention to detail in reading and scanning delivery
tickets, working with the customer on where to place their
products, getting required signatures, and developing relationships
with these repeat customers. For our longer routes we are moving
towards scheduling 4 days per week which should average about 45
hours per week with occasional 5 day weeks to cover routes as
H&S Enterprises, Inc., works exclusively with Cash-Wa
Distributing and delivers to their customers. Cash-Wa Distributing
is one of the largest privately-owned food service distributors in
the Midwest. Their continued growth of current and new markets has
continued to increase the stops and routes performed by H&S
Enterprises proving additional opportunities to drivers like you!
Join a growing team that focuses on relationships.
$1,500 sign on bonus!
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100lbs
- Immediate: Eligible for Paid holidays
- 30 days: Discounted product rates
- 60 days: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
eligibility, 2 PTO days
- 1 year: 401k eligibility, 7 PTO days, STD
- 18 years old
- Current Class A CDL, or ability to obtain within 3 months
- Have a good driving record
- High school or equivalent
Keywords: Cash-Wa, Lincoln , Early Morning CDL Driver working Mon thru Fri, Other , Kearney, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!