Director, Project Management and Innovation
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with
customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our
customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and
supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in
Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment
centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
The Growth Initiatives team drives growth through operational
efficiency with the goal of doubling the capacity of our
organization every two years. By leading and facilitating all
aspects of change and continuous improvement initiatives within the
Vendor Management Division, this team directly impacts Vendor
Management, Supply Chain, Marketplace, Software & Technology, and
As Director, Project Management and Innovation, you will
- Own strategic direction of our PMO, program management, and
business process improvement initiatives.
- Lead and grow high-performing teams.
- Improve business process improvement and optimization teams
with the goal of driving growth through operational efficiency
while delighting internal and external stakeholders.
- Centralize program management offices.
- Optimize program management teams.
- Increase effectiveness and efficiency of our organization
through project/program management, change management, first
principles, and design thinking.
- Develop and manage the execution of strategic initiatives via
PMO, program management, and business process improvement.
- Drive operational excellence and positive outcomes.
- Help build a culture of continuous improvement and high
- Impact via your leadership and strategic partnership will
include: Vendor Management, Business Development, Supply Chain,
Marketplaces, Technology, Finance.
Who you are:
- 10+ years of project/program management office leadership.
- 3+ years leading organizational change management strategy and
- Proven track record of successfully delivering multiple
initiatives concurrently and building PMO processes and tools.
- Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon
company and team performance
- Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company
and team performance
- Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
- Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and
50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
- Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA
for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents
included on the plan.
- Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental
coverage for you/spouse/family plans
- 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the
opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan
- Paid Time Off: untracked time off
- Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or
after your wedding
- Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will
give you $5,000 when you buy a home
- Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be
eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
- Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be
eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
- Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar
for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
- Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take
time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including
a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
- Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on
stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic
rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality,
religion, or sexuality.
Keywords: Spreetail, Lincoln , Director, Project Management and Innovation, Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!