General Labor 7 PM - 5 AM
Company: Post Holdings
Posted on: June 9, 2021
A Process Operator is responsible for safely operating
computerized and manual process systems to efficiently produce high
quality and safe product to meet company and customer
specifications. Responsibilities will include assisting in other
departments or other duties as requested by management.
This position has the responsibility to comply with Safety work
rules at all times as well as an obligation to reinforce Safety as
a Core Value. Ensures that all policies, procedures, and
activities, related to Food Safety & Quality, are followed and
complied with uniformly, in an effort to reduce product and process
- Handling, lifting, weighing, batching and mixing of raw
- Maintain proper temperatures and cooking pressures liquid
product, as specifications require.
- Test solids content of liquid product in process and
maintaining proper levels.
- Monitor system capacity and maintain proper levels of liquid
product in system.
- Unload liquid tankers.
- Process liquid product as per instructions given.
- Monitor operation of cooking and processing equipment.
- Operate electric pallet jacks and/or forklifts.
- Maintain production records and reports.
- Perform mid-shift clean-ups in the cooker room or processing
room during operations.
- Clean and sanitize cooking and processing equipment and
facilities, following proper clean-up procedures.
- Assemble cooker room equipment prior to operations.
- Assist in clean-ups of other areas.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Keywords: Post Holdings, Lincoln , General Labor 7 PM - 5 AM, Other , Ravenna, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!