Join our Talent Community! Life Sciences Recruiters & Senior Recruiters
Posted on: June 9, 2021
We are looking for strong Life Sciences Recruiters & Senior
Recruiters to join our organization. We are seeking Outstanding
Talent Advisors ready to jump into their next challenge!
Our Recruiters act as a brand ambassador for our renowned
clients, focus on delivering exceptional talent while providing
proactive and timely communication on the status of the search.
They serve as subject matter expert in talent acquisition and
provide consultative direction and industry expertise to hiring
- Act as a talent acquisition consultant utilizing relevant
market and compensation data to recommend approaches to the search
or candidate requirements, through detailed job scopes and defining
- Work to deliver a strong candidate slate, continuously building
talent pipelines to ensure multiple qualified candidates are in
play at all times.
- Develop and manage recruitment marketing plans and sourcing
plans to determine the most appropriate candidate sources that
align to the search requirements.
- Articulate value proposition to candidates who are interested
in the job opportunity.
- Use independent judgement to compare candidate phone interview
notes and skills assessments with position requirements to
determine if the candidate is a match for the role or a potential
match for other open positions.
- Keep candidates engaged throughout process, ensuring consistent
communication on the status of the search.
- Strict adherence to all regulations (OFCCP and all other
compliance standards set forth).
- Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities
to the hiring leader and Cielo leadership to depict both metrics
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum of three or more years' recruiting experience with
demonstrated successes in a corporate, RPO or agency setting.
Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant
Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
- Proficient in Boolean search techniques for sourcing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Knowledge of common Human Resources principles, practices and
metrics related to talent acquisition.
Cielo is the world's leading strategic Recruitment Process
Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo's
reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business
impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its
annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker's Dozen
listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry
Leader designation by NelsonHall, Best Places to Work US, Top
Workplaces Woman-Led Excellence Award and more.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate
against any applicant for employment because of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic
information, or any other status protected by state or local law
for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law.
Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application
and interview process should request this in advance by contacting
Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at
Keywords: Celio, Lincoln , Join our Talent Community! Life Sciences Recruiters & Senior Recruiters, Other , Columbus, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!