Robot Weld Assistant
Company: Toro Company
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Exmark is looking to hire a Robotic Weld Assistant
1st Shift (M-F, 6:00am-2:00pm)
Assists with delivery of parts and placement of parts to weld
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Wear all required PPE and follow all safety processes and
- Load weldments onto robotic weld fixture either by hand or by
- Unload weldments from robotic weld fixture either by hand or by
- Starts machine, engages feed and observes operation.
- Assures quality of parts coming off of the robot by inspecting
and notifying welder and/or supervisor of any issues.
- Checks inventory to ascertain that all necessary parts and
quantities are available, and if necessary, requisition appropriate
quantity of items from material handler.
- Inspects finished robot weld for correct number of welds as
well as overall quality of welds.
- Coordinate/communicate with core team members and/or supervisor
- Perform daily maintenance tasks on fixtures including but not
limited to running robot through torch alignment, clean fixtures,
change weld consumables (tips, nozzles, diffusers)
- Maintain clean and safe working environment in accordance with
- Identify and apply Lean methodologies to ensure processes are
scientifically controlled and continuously improved.
- Willingly performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees.
Keywords: Toro Company, Lincoln , Robot Weld Assistant, Other , Beatrice, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!