Full-Time - Customer Experience Specialist
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with
customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our
customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and
supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in
Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment
centers in 8 cities across 6 states. The Customer Experience
department creates a positive shopping experience through expert
guides, swift solutions, and quality interactions. The goal is to
make sound decisions that propel the business, sprint efficiently,
and unlock the talent of our team. As a Customer Experience
Specialist, you will:
- Communicate directly with our customers via phones and
- Think critically to resolve customer pain points.
- Drive innovative and creative solutions to protect
- Support our customers, our vendors, and our marketplace
- Measure and analyze data to increase efficiency in department
- Play a critical role in driving many processes that impact
departments across Spreetail by advocating for customer
initiatives. Who you are:
- Proficient in typing.
- Effective and consistent in time management.
- Adaptable/thrive with change.
- Driven by open feedback and accountability.
- Motivated by clear metrics, goals, and expectations.
- A determined problem solver who thinks about the big picture
without losing sight of the details. Benefits
- Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon
company and team performance
- Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company
and team performance
- Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
- Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and
50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
- Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA
for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents
included on the plan.
- Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental
coverage for you/spouse/family plans
- 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the
opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan
- Paid Time Off: Enjoy 20 days of PTO each year
- Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or
after your wedding
- Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will
give you $5,000 when you buy a home
- Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be
eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
- Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be
eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
- Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar
for dollar, up to $250 a year and up to $1,000 if you've been here
for 5 years
- Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take
time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including
a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
- Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer Spreetail is an equal opportunity
employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive
attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age,
gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.
Keywords: Spreetail, Lincoln , Full-Time - Customer Experience Specialist, Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!