Store Clerk - PT Float Days/Evenings
Company: Cooperative Producers, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
PT, Float Days/Evenings, every other weekend!
Cooperative Producers, Inc. (CPI) is a diverse company with
employment opportunities that cover a wide variety of fields. We
are always looking for qualified, passionate candidates that can
help make our cooperative more successful! CPI is looking for a
Store Clerk to join our team. We value our employees and are
committed to their professional development, engagement, and
success. We recruit and retain the best people to continually
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follow the safety guidelines and safety programs established by
CPI and complete safety reports and required records.
- Exceptional personal hygiene is a requirement for this
- Record sales transactions and receive payments for the
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and assist them in finding
merchandise or services.
- Stock shelves, displays, and food service items.
- Keep all product dispensing equipment and service areas orderly
and clean (e.g. pop machine).
- Perform all assigned housekeeping duties inside and outside
location. Keep location clean and orderly.
Required Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Ability to lift up to 20 to 50 pounds of force
- Ability to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with a focus
on customer service.
- Accept payment and make change.
- Works well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations.
- Efficient problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to pass required physical, background, and drug
- 1 to 2 years experience in a convenience store setting.
What's in it for you?
Cooperative Producers, Inc. offers all the valuable benefits you'd
expect from a top employer, as well as some you might not expect.
We developed our employee benefits with one key objective: to serve
the needs of our employees and their families. CPI offers a
competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, and
vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, Co-op
Retirement Plan (defined benefit), 401(k), Employee Profit Sharing
Plan, major sick leave, industry training and development, Employee
Referral Program, and Employee Assistance Program.
CPI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, including pregnancy, age, national origin,
disability status, marital status, genetics, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.,
CPI complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cooperative Producers, Inc., Lincoln , Store Clerk - PT Float Days/Evenings, Other , Kearney, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!