Store Clerk - PT Evenings/Weekends
Company: Cooperative Producers, Inc.
Location: Blue Hill
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Cooperative Producers, Inc. (CPI) is a diverse company with
employment opportunities that cover a wide variety of fields. We
are always looking for qualified, passionate candidates that can
help make our cooperative more successful! CPI is looking for a
Store Clerk to join our team. We value our employees and are
committed to their professional development, engagement, and
success. We recruit and retain the best people to continually
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide a positive attitude to customers and peers through
providing outstanding and courteous customer service.
- Follow the safety guidelines and safety programs established by
CPI and complete safety reports and required records.
- Be on time. Show up when your shift is to begin and work the
- Transportation to and from work, if needed.
- Exceptional personal hygiene is a requirement for this
- Record sales transactions and receive payments for the
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and assist them in finding
merchandise or services.
- Stock shelves, displays, and foodservice items.
- Keep all product dispensing equipment and service areas orderly
and clean (e.g. pop machine).
- Perform all assigned housekeeping duties inside and outside
location. Keep location clean and orderly.
Required Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with a focus
on customer service.
- Able to lift up to 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally.
- Able to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl at
- Accept payment and make change.
- Works well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations.
- Efficient problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- 1 to 2 years experience in a convenience store setting.
- Desire to serve others.
What's in it for you?
Cooperative Producers, Inc. offers all the valuable benefits you'd
expect from a top employer, as well as some you might not expect.
We developed our employee benefits with one key objective: to serve
the needs of our employees and their families. CPI offers a
competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, and
vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, Coop
Retirement Plan (defined benefit), 401(k), Employee Local Savings
Plan, major sick leave, industry training and development, Employee
Referral Program, and Employee Assistance Program.
CPI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In
addition to federal law requirements, CPI complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location in which the company has facilities. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cooperative Producers, Inc., Lincoln , Store Clerk - PT Evenings/Weekends, Other , Blue Hill, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!