Project Coordinator w/ State Exp.
Company: Digipulse Technologies, Inc
Posted on: February 22, 2021
DIRECT CLIENT URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR PROJECT COORDINATOROur
Direct Client, a Government Organization is looking for qualified
PROJECT COORDINATOR with workfront experience. Direct Client:
Government Location: Lincoln, NE (Remote work will follow office
procedures for teleworking. Candidates otherwise are expected to be
onsite.) Project CoordinatorDHHS is seeking to hire a Project
Coordinator who will assist the Information Systems and Technology
(IS&T) N-FOCUS team in organizing work requests and projects.
This task involves working with the team Supervisors to development
and monitor project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets,
participating in meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are
met in a timely manner. Work plans will be setup in WorkFront and
include work-breakdown structure, dependencies, milestones, and
priorities Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules,
work hours, and expenditures.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes and supporting the project change
- Creating Management reporting and metrics for team resources
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where
- Track and forecast resource requirements
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute
minutes to all project team members.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Coordinate and lead Lessons Learned session after project
implementations. Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business or in Information
Technology (IT) or Project Management related field of study.
- Knowledge and experience in WorkFront Project Management
- Five years' experience in related field.
- Strong experience with project planning, resource planning,
work plan development and project management processes
- Experience creating project plans for IT projects within a
Software Development Lifecycle framework, recognizing appropriate
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and have
exceptional collaborative skills.
- Must have strong organization, planning, problem solving, and
decision making skills. Comfortable prioritizing and managing
multiple tasks with minimal direction
- Must be service oriented with strong interpersonal skills with
all levels of business and technical staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the
ability to gather and provide information effectively, regardless
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a
team.-- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel,
Project, Visio and Outlook.-- Proficient in use of CA Clarity PPM
project management tool and/or MS Project a plus.-- Certified
Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification is preferred
We can work on C2C or W2 for this positions. Candidates will be
hired over a Phone & Web ex Interview. If interested, Please reply
with your Daytime number, Salary rate and Work authorization.Please
send your resume or any questions directly to or feel free to reach
me at Regards,Sandhya SuryaprakashPh:Email id: sandhya at
digipulsetech dot com - provided by Dice
Keywords: Digipulse Technologies, Inc, Lincoln , Project Coordinator w/ State Exp., Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!