Sr. Systems Administrator
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the
game and change lives. That's why our mission is to build the
world's most powerful network of sports video and data to empower
teams to make every moment count. How? By hiring people around the
world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts,
recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products
to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more.
They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help
them achieve their goals. Want to join us? IT at Hudl is in
constant evolution and looking for improvements in all areas of our
operations. This role is no different and will help to improve upon
our mobile device management (MDM) platform and the processes we
have in place, to bring it to the next level. Along with MDM, the
Sr. Systems Administrator is responsible for inventory management
and logistics of all devices globally. This can be difficult at
times, but it is a vital function to keeping our employees with the
latest technology while balancing costs and the speed at which we
need it. As a Sr. System Administrator , you will also be
responsible for the deprovisioning side of our identity access
management processes and work alongside others to find ways to
streamline this workflow. You will work alongside the rest of IT in
order to support all complex systems globally; including Active
Directory, Okta, servers, storage and even meeting room equipment
located in our Hudl offices throughout the world. Finally, with our
global office footprint, there will be times we need to get people
onsite for new office build outs or the occasional site visit to
document the systems and inventory on site. This role requires
someone to work out of the Lincoln, NE Headquarters office at least
some of the time. Full-time remote work is not an option for this
position. You are
- Experienced. You've spent several years managing a fleet of
mobile devices and laptops, preferably on a global scale. You are
also proficient in Office 365 and/or Google Apps suite and have
experience deprovisioning users.
- Thorough. Able to clearly and completely document work done,
along with keeping global system inventories up-to-date. -
- Knowledgeable. Willing to learn new systems to the point of
being an expert, but able to articulate to others that are not
technical, in order to not just solve their technical problems but
to show them how to solve them on their own.
- Efficient. Willing to juggle multiple projects at the same
time, while remaining focused on being detail oriented.
- Excited. Eager to take on new challenges and find creative
solutions to the problems that may arise. You will
- Administer identity offboarding process. Be responsible for the
efficient deactivation of user accounts and systems globally, and
making sure the processes are followed on a timely basis, while
updating them in order to improve upon the workflow.
- Provide world class support. A go-to for a global team and
other system administrators.
- Work collaboratively. Work alongside your peers and others at
Hudl, to solve problems that come up with complex systems.
- Own global device management. Own our mobile device and asset
management systems in order to maintain our global fleet of devices
and continue to evolve these in order to keep systems documented,
updated, secured and running as reliably as possible for our global
- Continually develop skills. Always learning new systems and
technology in order to find ways to reduce time or spend in
- Implement improvements. Look to find ways to make processes,
systems and services as efficient as possible for complex systems.
We will -
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats . We like to gather our Hudlies
from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for
the future. -
- Treat you like an adult . We're all about a healthy work-life
balance. We'll give you unlimited vacation time and have
company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth . We're lifelong learners who encourage
professional development. We'll give you tons of resources and
opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success . We've invested in our
office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You'll
have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you
need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health . We care about our
employees' wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee
Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical - insurance . We have multiple plans to pick
from to ensure you'll have the coverage you (and your dependents)
- Contribute to your 401(K) . Yep, that's free money. We'll match
up to 4% of your own contribution. Diversity at Hudl Hudl is an
equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse
team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible
environments. - To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and
give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee
resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by
common affinities, passions and life experiences: -
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions We recognize there's ongoing work to be
done and track our efforts and commitments in annual diversity
reports . - We also know imposter syndrome is real and the
confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular
candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply-we'd love to hear from
Keywords: Hudl, Lincoln , Sr. Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!