Cleaner - Food and Beverage
Company: Bally's Corporation
Posted on: May 26, 2023
To clean, sanitize and maintain the concessions areas to meet with
health codes, company standards and customer and employer
- Previous commercial cleaning experience preferred License
All licenses required by the RI Department of Business
Essential Job Functions:
- Report to work on time, in proper uniform of clean track issued
shirt with state issued badge worn at all times.
- Punch time clock no more than five minutes prior to reporting
time for stand and immediately after ending shift. You are never to
punch anyone else's time card. That is grounds for immediate
- Each person is responsible for one floor. In the event that
someone calls in or does not show up, and if no one else is
available, the cleaners from the other floors must work together to
do the basic cleaning.
- On a daily basis, behind all stands, the mats must be picked up
and the floor mopped. All soda coolers must be swept under daily.
Filters over grills and fry-o-lators must be removed and cleaned
- Trash must be taken out daily. Trash barrels must be cleaned
thoroughly at least three times a week, more often if needed.
- All beer coolers must be checked daily and cleaned as needed.
All counter tops and equipment to be wiped down daily, or as
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. Physical/Mental
- Ability to continuously stand and maneuver in confined area.
- Constantly respond to visual and oral signals.
- Ability to continually stand or walk.
- Frequent flexibility to reach above head and below knees, bend
at knees or waist and twist.
- Ability to work in hot or cold environment.
- Ability to tolerate area's containing secondary smoke.
- Back of house, behind bars, Kitchens.
**Bally's Twin River Lincoln Casino is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Bally's Corporation, Lincoln , Cleaner - Food and Beverage, Hospitality & Tourism , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...