Breakfast Prep Cook- Mornings
Company: Hilton Garden Inn Lincoln Downtown/Haymarket
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionAs we continue to grow our business we expect to
bring on additional personnel in LHG to promote that growth. We
have identified leaders in the markets we serve which will add to
our ability to meet our mission objectives.Job Purpose: Assist
workers engaged in preparing foods for restaurant by performing a
combination of duties.Job Responsibilities:
- Must be able to "prep" food products, using standardized food
- Wash, peel, cut, and seed vegetables and fruits; clean, cut,
and grind meats, poultry, and seafood; dip food items in crumbs,
flour, and batter to bread them; stir and strain soups and sauces,
- Weigh and measure designated ingredients.
- Carry pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from
workstations, stove, and refrigerator.
- Store foods in designated areas, utilizing knowledge of
temperature requirements and food spoilage. Maintain sanitary
regulations of food temperatures. Rotate all products.
- Maintain work area, including all counter tops, utensils,
equipment, garbage, and refrigeration in a clean and sanitary
condition in accordance with state, county, and company health
regulations and work safety regulations.
- Distribute supplies, utensils, and portable equipment, using
hand truck. Prepare and organize pantry section.
- Prepare all cold sauces, dressings, salads, and desserts for
customer service, salad bar, buffets, banquets, and tableside
service. Prepare all orders as turned in by wait staff and to
ensure all orders are cooked quickly and according to order; also
ensure that food leaves kitchen in peek condition.
- Maintain high standard of personal hygiene in compliance with
state, county, and company policy.
- Must be able to visibly recognize "condition" of food and
- Other duties as assigned.Job Skills:
- Skillfully use hand tools or machines needed for your
- Read recipes of the items to be prepared.
- Measure, cut, or otherwise work on materials or objects with
- Use arithmetic/geometry to figure amounts of material needed,
dimensions to be followed and cost of materials.
- Picture what the finished product will look like.
- Accept responsibility for the accuracy of the work as it is
turned out.Job Qualifications: Education
- HS Diploma or equivalentWe are an equal opportunity employer
and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Hilton Garden Inn Lincoln Downtown/Haymarket, Lincoln , Breakfast Prep Cook- Mornings, Hospitality & Tourism , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!