Customer Service Specialist
Company: Pacha Soap Company
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Customer Service Specialist
Part Time Customer Service Specialist
Director of Marketing
Hastings, NE or Possible Remote
Who We Are:
We call ourselves Dirty Hippies with a Clean Purpose. Our
purposeful products are artfully handcrafted with natural, premium
ingredients that cleanse and nourish the body while inspiring
self-care and self-love. We believe that "Business Can Free
People", cultivating prosperity at home and abroad by using our
products and profits to support radically transparent and ethical
sourcing, clean water initiatives, hygiene education and access,
and opportunities for small businesses.
Our employees help us execute against our vision through building a
culture focused on our core values: Sustainable, Trust, Excellence,
Vibrant, Innovative and Interconnected. Together, we constantly
strive to "Raise the Bar".
About This Role:
Our Customer Service Specialist is an important link on our
Customer Service Team in being the voice of Pacha Soap Co. to our
consumers. They will deliver excellent service and support via Live
Chat, email and phone calls. Depending on the season and overall
consumer interface needs this role may also help support customer
service via social media platforms including Instagram & Facebook.
This is a part time role with flexible hours.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Deliver excellent service to consumers through phone, email,
and Live Chat
- Act as the voice of Pacha Soap providing support and resolving
- Work with our digital team in oversight of order cancellations
- Escalate, resolve, and track customer service issues
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Previous customer service and/or eCommerce experience
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while under
- Ability to work interconnectedly across multiple functions to
seek out information and feedback
- Creative and resourceful in problem solving
- Self-directed with time management skills
- Previous remote work experience preferred
- Flexibility with schedule
- Engaging and empathetic personality
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A customer-first mindset with proven problem-solving
- High School Diploma or GED
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please
accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. You can learn
more about our company by visiting our website at
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
- Pacha is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not tolerate
harassment or discrimination of any kind during recruiting, hiring,
onboarding or any ongoing employment practice. If you need
assistance or reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you can
contact our Human Resources Department at
--------------@----------.--- or XXX-XXX-XXXX.
Keywords: Pacha Soap Company, Lincoln , Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Hastings, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!