Company: CountryHouse-Kearney, NE
Posted on: January 15, 2022
CountryHouse in Kearney, NE is hiring! We are Agemark Senior
Living Communities and for the third consecutive year, we are
certified #12 in Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services 2021!
In this Housekeeper position, you'll be responsible for maintaining
assigned areas, keeping them in a clean, sanitary, orderly and
attractive condition and following schedules as directed. Also,
given that we are in the healthcare industry, in order to protect
both our team members and senior population we service, COVID
vaccination is a mandatory condition of employment* and
opportunities to receive the vaccine, free of charge are available
at Agemark. *Exceptions are made on a case by case basis. Work to
help us create and environment you would want for your own loved
one! When we say "We're like family" at Agemark, it means
something!The truth about families is that no two are alike. But
big or small, traditional or laid back, here's what all healthy
families have in common: they love, support, listen to and respect
one another. And they share traditions, expectations and values.
For more than 30 years, these are the things that have made Agemark
a family of happy, engaged and productive employees - and of
grateful, happy customers. You'll feel the difference the moment
you walk through the door of any one of our communities.
Housekeeper position details:
- Provide services to residents in their private suites as
outlined in resident service plans.
- Perform laundry and linen services for residents and/or
Community as required.
- Respond promptly to work orders and customer requests for
- Ensure a safe environment for residents; promptly reporting any
unsanitary or unsafe/hazardous conditions, defective equipment, and
maintenance needs to Supervisor.
- Maintain an accurate record of chargeable services (cleaning,
personal laundry, etc.) and submit as directed.
- Assist Supervisor in developing a budget for
housekeeping/custodial accounts in the Building Services
Department; operate within monthly budget and notify Supervisor for
approval to make or request special purchases.
- Help residents move in and out of the Community; participate in
new resident orientation regarding laundry and housekeeping
schedules, procedures, etc. as directed.
- Upon turnover, assist Supervisor and Family Service Coordinator
to return vacated suites to market condition.
- Safely store chemicals and supplies as required; maintaining
equipment in good working order.
- Help to set annual Department goals and assess quarterly.
- Follow safety regulations to clean or assist with cleaning
accidents involving body waste, blood or vomit.
- Meet Department standards as outlined in the Quality Assurance
- Other job duties as assignedHousekeeper knowledge, skills,
abilities and requirements:
- Accomplish a reasonable quantity and quality of work,
reflecting good time management, job commitment, and ability to
- Work scheduled hours based on personnel and Community needs;
may be required to work weekends.
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with
co-workers, residents, families and visitors.
- Maintain confidentiality of information pertaining to
residents, Community operations and personnel.
- Ability to answer the phone, answer questions and offer
excellent customer services.
- Promote residence and the Company in a positive way.
- Participate in staff, resident, family, marketing or Company
activities and events as directed.
- Abide by all Company policies as outlined in the Policies and
Procedures manual and Employee Handbook.
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment and materials.
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.We believe in
taking care of our employees by offering:
- Competitive earnings
- Full Health, Dental and Vision Benefits including paid life
- 401k match of 50% up to the first 6%
- PTO Accrual on DAY 1
- Double pay on Holidays
- Annual Profit Sharing
- FREE Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement along with licensure and certification
- Free meals 1x a day during your shift
- Legal services to draft a Will, Power of Attorney or Living
- Membership with company discounts. 20%-70% off on movies,
shows, concerts, hotels, sporting events, wellness and
- Referral bonusesAt Agemark, we believe people heal and grow
best when they feel like part of a loving family. It's the
foundation for our approach to senior care and it's also how we
choose, train and care for our staff. We're proud of the fact that
we've been providing senior living care since 1987. Experience
matters. Learning from it gives you perspective and wisdom. It's
the foundation on which we've built a better alternative for senior
care, one that emphasizes growth and whole-person wellness. Agemark
Senior Living Communities embraces FOUR core values:
Professionalism, Commitment, Integrity and Compassion. If you
believe in doing what feels right, advocate for our elderly
community, and want to be part of our Great Place to Work, we would
love to hear from you. The Silver Tsunami is coming, and we are in
the fastest growing industry. Apply with us at www.agemark.com and
be a part of our organization where it's our job to create a
purposeful life for our loved ones and be the change we all want to
see in our world. EOE.IND2
Keywords: CountryHouse-Kearney, NE, Lincoln , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Kearney, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!