Direct Support/ Housekeeper
Posted on: November 23, 2021
If you'd like to help people with intellectual disabilities
enjoy a full life, look no further! Mosaic is looking for Direct
Support Professionals to join our mission to provide caring support
in the communities we serve. It is life changing work as we strive
to be a leader in quality services and advocacy.
Great benefits! Mosaic offers multiple options at competitive
rates, including health insurance, tuition reimbursement and paid
time off that accrues immediately upon hire. Benefits eligibility
may differ based on position.
In this position you will:
* Train and develop daily living skills and life activities for
people we serve
* Provide quality services to people we support
* Be responsible for the health, safety and emotional support of
the people we serve
* Electronically document the services and supports provided
* Maintains a clean and safe environment for individuals served,
staff and visitors. Performs general housekeeping duties, such as
cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming, using approved cleaning
* Desire to make a positive difference in people's lives. No
experience or educational requirements needed. We provide thorough
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Valid U.S. driver's license required, where applicable.
* Work requires frequent physical activity including extended
periods of standing, walking, and bending with occasional periods
of sitting, kneeling, climbing, stooping, crouching, squatting and
* Work also requires constant reaching between knee and shoulder
level as well as frequent reaching below knee level and
* Work requires occasional independent lifting up to 25 pounds,
frequent push/pull up to 40 pounds of force and the ability to
safely transfer 50 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: CareerLink, Lincoln , Direct Support/ Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Axtell, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!