CDL A Delivery Truck Driver Trainee
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Company: US0061 Sysco Lincoln, Inc.Zip Code:68521Minimum Years of
Experience:Employment Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage: 0OVERVIEW:We
offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.Job Summary:Sysco has immediate
job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Driver Trainees to
safely operate a tractor-trailer and may be required to
unload/deliver various products to an assigned route schedule on an
as-needed basis. Our drivers build relationships with each customer
using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with
their operations to meet needs and
- Drivers must be 21+ years of age.
- Submit to pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background
Check).Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Requires a valid Class A Commercial Driver License with a
"clean" driving record (no single DUI in the last 3 years and no
multiple DUIs within the last 7 years) ONLY a permit is required
for this position.Professional Skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Good mathematical and arithmetic skills.
- Must have a winning, positive attitude.Physical Demand:
- Must be able to lift, push, or move product weighing up to 100
- Must have schedule flexibility - i.e. overtime hours, working
weekends and holidays, and the ability to start at a variety of
times all are required to successfully meet customers' needs.
- Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food
and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain at the
top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder, and never give
- Are you ready to join us?
- Sysco has many benefits for drivers.Benefits:
- Competitive wages.
- Paid Vacation.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Discounts on company stock for associates interested in also
being a shareholder.Applicants must be currently authorized to work
in the United States.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law.This opportunity is available through Sysco
Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, Lincoln , CDL A Delivery Truck Driver Trainee, Hospitality & Tourism , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!