RN-Clinic Lead - Southwest Family Health
Company: CHI Health
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 72
Primary Location: NE > LINCOLN > TPN FAMILY SOUTHWEST
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That
s what you ll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI
facilities across the nation. You ll find challenging, rewarding
work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you.
Join us and together we ll create healthier, stronger communities.
Imagine your career at
The Registered Nurse Lead provides routine patient care underthe
supervision of a licensed clinician. Provides nursing services to
patientsin a community health setting. Assists in providing
education to thepatients/family as needed. Responsible for the flow
of patients through themedical service areas, and exercises
frequent independent judgment. Performswith minimal
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitor thepatient flow throughout the clinic areas.
- Assist PracticeManager or Healthcare Provider with clinical
staffing issue withindepartment and/or related to other
- Delegate tasks toclinical staff and create the clinical staff
schedules as requested.
- Facilitate trainingand orientation to the clinical staff
- Assess and triagepatients for appropriate department within the
- Accurately obtainhealth history and rectifies medications.
- Serve asInterpreter between the patient and provider as
- Administermedications by oral, intramuscular, subcutaneous,
intradermal routes, IV.
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse
with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability
to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also
important to display excellent verbal and written communication and
interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate
patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to
practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
- Additional certification or licensure may be required for some
Join us at Catholic Health Initiatives, and become a part of our
faith-based health system.Additional Information
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0243622
- Schedule: Full-time
- Market: CHI Health Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, ccu,
infusion, mhb, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, nurse rn,
registered nurse Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, ccu, infusion,
mhb, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, nurse rn, registered
Keywords: CHI Health, Lincoln , RN-Clinic Lead - Southwest Family Health, Healthcare , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!