LPN or CMA - Southwest Family Health, PRN
Company: CHI Health
Posted on: August 13, 2019
Position Type: PRN
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 0
Primary Location: NE > LINCOLN > TPN FAMILY SOUTHWEST
LPN Underthe supervision of a Registered Nurse or Physician,
Licensed Practical Nursefunctions as a vital member of the
healthcare team who contributes to thesuccess of the practice by
demonstrating customer/patient focus, effectivecommunication,
professionalism, and teamwork. Utilizes the nursing process
toassess, plan, implement, and evaluate comprehensive care provided
to selectedpatient populations and their families. What you ll do:
- Performs basic nursing care to patients byfollowing established
standards and procedures.
- Collects patient data such as vitalsigns; notes how the patient
looks and acts, or responds to stimuli, andreports this information
- Prepares and administersinjections, performs routine tests,
treats wounds, and changes bandages.
- Prepares patient records and filesusing established medical
record forms/automated systems and documentationpractices.
- Administers certain prescribedmedications, and monitors and
documents treatment progress and patientresponse.
- Participates in the implementationand evaluation of patient
care based on practice guidelines, standards ofcare, and
federal/state laws and regulations.
- Monitors and documents treatmentprogress and patient response.
Why you should choose us: What sets us apart from other healthcare
organizations? Howmuch time do you have? In short, it all starts
with our current employees. Theybelieve in living our mission to
provide compassion to everyone. We, in turn,believe that growing
and supporting our people allows us to deliver a higherdegree of
quality care to our patients. CHI advocates for all who live in
thecommunities we serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an
organizationwho will champion your talents and nurture your career.
Choose CHI! Requirements: We are looking for a responsible and
compassionate LPN withtop-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude,
and the ability to workindependently with minimal supervision. It
is also important to displayexcellent verbal and written
communication and interpersonal skills as well asthe ability to
effectively educate patients and their families on the
in-homehealthcare process. Additional requirements for this role
- Mustbe a graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing
- Musthave current/valid Licensed Practical Nurse license from
the statelicensing board.
- Musthave current healthcare provider CPR (Basic Life Support)
- 1year experience in a clinic or acute hospital nursing setting
- Requisition ID: 2019-R
- Schedule: Per Diem
- Market: CHI Health Associated topics: adult nurse practioner,
advanced, anesthetist crna, cna, english, gerontological nurse
practitioner, practitioner, prn, rnp, specialist Associated topics:
adult nurse practioner, advanced, anesthetist crna, cna, english,
gerontological nurse practitioner, practitioner, prn, rnp,
Keywords: CHI Health, Lincoln , LPN or CMA - Southwest Family Health, PRN, Healthcare , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!