Clinical Evaluator PASRR - (RN/LCSW/LMHP) - Lincoln, Nebraska
Company: Acentra Health
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Following a 2022 merger of CNSI and Kepro, Acentra Health combines
clinical services, technology solutions, and data analytics to
accelerate better health outcomes. This is a great time to join our
team of passionate individuals working together to pursue the most
effective solutions to today's complex healthcare challenges. Our
culture is fueled by passion and driven by purpose.
Clinical (PASRR) Evaluator
- Are you an experienced PASRR Evaluator looking for a new
- Do you value care management and quality improvement?
- Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the
If so, you might be our next new team member!
Please note that this job will include driving to and from client
visits, and face-to-face assessments of people residing in nursing
home and hospital settings.
We are a team of experienced and caring leaders, clinicians,
pioneering technologists, and industry professionals who come
together to redefine expectations for the healthcare industry.
State and federal healthcare agencies, providers, and employers
turn to us as their vital partner to ensure better healthcare and
improve health outcomes.
At Acentra Health, we invest in your skills, offering abundant
resources and opportunities for professional development and
personal growth. As a rapidly growing national quality improvement
and care management organization, we genuinely care about the
communities we serve and actively contribute to their
We believe in providing you with the opportunity to excel in your
areas of expertise, allowing you to shine at what you do best. Our
commitment to continuous learning, development, and fostering
career growth ensures that you can reach your full potential and
thrive in your professional journey!
People Focused. Mission Driven.
Accelerating Better Outcomes is our Mantra! We are mission-driven
to innovate health solutions that deliver maximum value and impact.
Shape the future of healthcare with us. We are mission driven to
improve lives through healthcare quality and clinical expertise
The PASRR Evaluators complete onsite assessments to support
appropriate placement and care for vulnerable populations in the
state of Nebraska. Work with other expert clinicians and highly
knowledgeable health care professionals who are dedicated,
innovative, and passionate about serving our customers. Assessments
typically occur in nursing homes or hospital settings and include
level of care and service recommendations.
In this role, you will
- Ensures accurate screenings, evaluations, and determinations
through accurate clinical assessment of the patient, relevant
records and collateral sources of individuals.
- Determines the appropriate level of care and service needs
based on the patient's physical, behavioral, and psychological
- Knowledge of psychiatric disorders as defined by the most
current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual in use in Nebraska.
- Knowledge of standards of practice related to mental health,
intellectual and developmental disabilities, geriatrics, and other
disorders typically requiring long term care services and
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to confirm a clinical diagnosis accounting for
psychological and behavioral issues.
- Ability to utilize computer equipment and web-based software to
- Ability to interact with healthcare professionals, patients,
and/or their families if applicable.
- Ability to communicate effectively to individuals and groups
through spoken, written, and electronic media.
- Monitor personal metrics to ensure compliance with turnaround
- Ensures compliance with necessary workflows.
- Attends and actively participates in meetings and conducts case
consultations/peer reviews as needed.
- Reviews current literature, regulations and research related to
long term care, mental illness, medical conditions, and
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive
and may be expanded to include other duties that management may
deem necessary from time to time.
In this role, you will
- Conduct accurate PASRR screenings, evaluations, and
determinations through comprehensive clinical assessments.
- Ensure compliance with necessary workflows, including record
re-reviews based on input from the psychiatrist.
- Utilize your expertise to make clinical diagnoses, accounting
for psychological and behavioral complexities.
- Collaborate with various healthcare professionals, patients,
families, and support networks effectively.
- Communicate information clearly through various mediums to
individuals and groups.
- Analyze psychological, emotional, behavioral, and physical
functioning to develop level of care recommendations.
- Demonstrate computer proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word,
- Prioritize and execute tasks efficiently, paying close
attention to detail.
To thrive in this role, you should have
- A minimum of 3 years in the last five years of experience in
assessing and diagnosing individuals with mental/psychiatric
disorders, including complex differential diagnoses related to
substance use, medical conditions, cognitive issues, and dementia
within the past five years.
- Experience with geriatric populations is preferred.
- Minimum of (1) year of experience in working with individuals
with intellectual disability or related conditions.
- Experience with geriatric population.
- Active unrestricted licensure in Nebraska in healthcare or a
related field, such as LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, Nurse Practitioner, or
- Knowledge of and/or experience with public mental health and
At Acentra Health , we uphold a strong commitment to Equal
Employment Opportunity, valuing diversity, equity, inclusion, and a
sense of belonging within our workforce. Our organization thrives
on fostering a culture of continuous learning, development, and
abundant opportunities for career growth. Come and embark on a
journey filled with exciting possibilities and a world of
opportunities awaiting you!
We know your time is valuable and we thank you for applying for
this position. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those who
are chosen to advance in our interview process will be contacted.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in Acentra Health and invite
you to apply to future openings that may be of interest. Best of
luck in your search!
- The Acentra Health Talent Acquisition Team
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Kepro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Acentra Health, Lincoln , Clinical Evaluator PASRR - (RN/LCSW/LMHP) - Lincoln, Nebraska, Healthcare , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!