Human Resources Nurse Recruiter
Company: Bryan Health
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Responsible for recruiting, screening and interviewing Registered Nurse applicants. Acts as a consultant to assigned Bryan Health leadership for employment situations, including but not limited to recruiting and hiring. Represents Bryan Health at assigned events internally and throughout the community. Identifies, develops and facilitates presentations related to talent acquisition for internal and external clients as assigned.
PRINCIPAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. *Commits to the mission, vision, beliefs and consistently demonstrates our core values.
2. Works directly with internal and external advertising vendors regarding direction for advertising platforms, placement, designs, content and schedule; ensures advertisements are appropriate for Bryan Health System and the job position opening.
3. Develops a working knowledge of units/departments in order to quickly identify hiring needs at the unit/department level as well as how that fits into the broader organizational culture.
4. *Develops pipeline of talent, specifically for frequently filled positions.
5. Works with units/departments to help create recruitment plans and identify resources for outreach and staffing needs.
6. Provides consultation and training to departments in regards to the search and selection process, appointment procedures, Bryan Health positions and subscription services.
7. *Develops local and national recruitment plans using both traditional and creative applicant sourcing ideas.
8. *Utilizes a variety of recruitment techniques including direct calling, and internet to generate qualified candidates.
9. Provides initial screening of applicant pools, as well as phone screens or interviews where applicable.
10. *Analyzes outcomes of pre-employment assessments for applicants and provides management staff with interpretation and feedback.
11. Analyzes online application system updates, changes, and enhancements to ensure the system continues to meet the needs of Bryan Health leadership.
12. Works with local high schools and post-secondary schools to provide assistance with student career search activities and mock interviews; conducts class presentation on HR-related topics, including writing resumes and cover letters, professional conduct and interviewing.
13. *Attends local, state and national recruitment events.
14. Maintains assigned positions and applicant database via the online application system throughout the hiring cycle; generates and analyzes metrics data such as cost per hire, time to fill, vacancy rates and turnover rates and addresses issues/trends; compiles and tracks expenses related to recruitment, employment and training while monitoring spending related to budgeted amounts; may provide recommendations to budget process.
15. *Uses labor market information to plan for current and future recruitment needs; projects potential vacancies, plans for areas of difficulty and works with management on staffing related issues.
16. Engages in educational and professional growth opportunities to stay informed of changes in the HR profession; networks with area colleagues regarding hiring practices, compensation and incentives.
17. Participates in local HR association; serves on committees throughout Bryan Health as assigned.
18. Performs other related projects and duties as assigned.
(Essential Job functions are marked with an asterisk "*". Refer to the Job Description Guide for the definition of essential and non-essential job functions.) Attach Addendum for positions with slightly different roles or work-specific differences as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree required. Minimum of six (6) years' experience applying creativity and tenacity to source and recruit candidates for open positions at all levels required.
OTHER CREDENTIALS / CERTIFICATIONS:
(Physical Requirements are based on federal criteria and assigned by Human Resources upon review of the Principal Job Functions.)
(DOT) - Characterized as sedentary work requiring exertion up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
Keywords: Bryan Health, Lincoln , Human Resources Nurse Recruiter, Healthcare , Lincoln, Nebraska
here to apply!