Company: Family Medical Center of Hastings
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:SUMMARY OF POSITIONResponsible for assisting the
Health Care Provider (HCP) with all aspects of patient care while
maintaining a pleasant and professional personality. ESSENTIAL
- Provide professional nursing care to patient.
- Assist the HCP during treatment and exams.
- Administer medications, injections, and IV fluids under the
direction of the HCP.
- Perform in-house laboratory testing.
- Assist the HCP by screening and triaging patient phone calls
and by providing phone consultation within established
- Provide patient care using all established safety and
- Document the details of all patient contact, including vital
statistics, test results, and all other medical information.
- Understand and comply with all safety and lab testing
- Current Nebraska nursing license (RN). Current BLS
certification and ability to maintain. Capacity to provide medical
care within their licensed scope of practice.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with patients and
coworkers. Ability to provide quality healthcare in an efficient,
organized, and detail-oriented manner with a team based
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to lift while assisting
Keywords: Family Medical Center of Hastings, Lincoln , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Hastings, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!