Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Psychologist (PhD or PsyD)*
Are you a Psychologist PhD or PsyD wanting to help veterans in your
At National Staffing Solutions, we believe this process should be
exciting and as smooth a transition as possible. We have an
invested interest in helping you to help America's heroes in your
new role with the confidence and support you deserve.
If you're as passionate about helping our Veterans as we are and
want the opportunity to make a difference, then take a look at what
we have currently available:
*This position is part of the VBA MDE (Veterans Benefits
Administration Medical Disabilities Examinations) program.*
* *Start* *date: * *ASAP Pending Training & Credentialing*
* PT- 3 days per week
* *Clinic Hours: 8a-5p*
* *Gain* *valuable* *professional* *experience* *and help make a
difference in the lives of America's heroes*
*Your Daily Responsibilities: *
* Conduct assessments that help the VA answer questions about the
Veterans' current health.
* Common reasons for assessment: PTSD, depression, anxiety and
* While exam submission does have to be completed online, no typing
is necessary while the Veteran is present in the room.
* Time is provided throughout the day for dictation so as not to
disrupt the flow of the patient interview.
*What You'll Need to Qualify for this Role: *
- Graduated from an American Psychological Association (APA)
accredited program or have completed an APA accredited
- Psychology - PhD or PsyD with licensure in good standing in Any
- Current Independent Licensure in Any State.
- Current CPR.
- Preferred experience assessing Veterans.
- New grads welcome.
Are you passionate about helping America's heroes?
Submit your resume to us today for consideration. Click the apply
button below and one of our committed recruiters will be in touch
within 24 hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $500.00 per day
* Monday to Friday
* Licensed Psychologist Credentials (Required)
Work Location: One location%1594509%
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Lincoln , Psychologist, Healthcare , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!