Physician / Pediatrics / Nebraska / Locum or Permanent / Occupational/Urgent Care Position
Company: Cross Country Locums
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Cross Country Locums has need for a Occupational/Urgent Care
Physician in Nebraska. Details listed below.
- Open dates: 8/01 thru 9/30/22
- Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Worksite Setting: Free standing clinic
- Scope of Work: Accountable for treating both scheduled and
walk-in work related injuries and urgent care patients in an
outpatient clinic setting.
- Must be DOT certified and able to suture
- Diagnose and treat work-related injuries, perform
pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical
examinations for varied private companies and governmental
- Evaluate and treat urgent care patients on a walk-in basis. May
oversee, collaborate with and supervise any advanced practice
providers in the clinic.
- Perform in-office procedures, communicate with employers and
provide medical guidance.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Active unrestricted NE license, DEA, DOT cert, proof of COVID
Vaccination and TB
REFENCE POSITION #:50652
For more information on this or other Locum Tenens opportunities
across the U.S., please contact April Applewhite at 678-245-7069 or
email@example.com; feel free to send your current CV at
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation's largest
healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been
providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary
and temp-to-perm staffing services for 35 years. CCL is a proud
multi-year winner of Clearly Rated Best of Staffing lists for both
Talent and Clients.
Keywords: Cross Country Locums, Lincoln , Physician / Pediatrics / Nebraska / Locum or Permanent / Occupational/Urgent Care Position , Healthcare , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!