Company: Mary Lanning Healthcare
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Come join our team of skilled nurses at Mary Lanning
Healthcare!This position works under general supervision while
assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the nursing care
required to meet the needs of the patient.Job duties include (but
not limited to):
- Performs complete patient assessments and communicates to the
- Documents and maintains accurate nursing records.
- Functions as patient advocate between patient, physicians,
other healthcare providers, administration, etc., as needed, and
interacts professionally with patients and family members.
- Initiates diagnostic, preventative and rehabilitative nursing
procedures as appropriate to the patient's care and safety.
- Administers medications to patients in accordance with approved
standards of nursing knowledge and competency, based on age of
patient, patient's clinical condition and physician orders.
- Other duties as assigned.Position Requirements:EDUCATION:
Associate Degree in Nursing required (Bachelor's
preferred).EXPERIENCE: Previous clinical experience in specific
clinical unit preferred.CERTIFICATE, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: BLS
certification required. Current registered nursing (RN) license or
Temporary permit from the State of NE required.
Keywords: Mary Lanning Healthcare, Lincoln , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Hastings, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!