!! INCENTIVE OFFERED LPN/RN Day Shift 6a-6p
Company: Emerald Nursing & Rehab Cozad
Posted on: May 16, 2022
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUSShift Differentials:
- 6pm - 6am weekdays - $4.50
- All weekend shifts - $6.00General PurposeResponsible for the
independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of
residents on a nursing unit. Assess resident needs, develop
individual care plans, administer nursing care, evaluate nursing
care. Administer medications and treatments to residents. Supervise
CNA's and MA's. May supervise other LPN's.Essential Job Duties
- Assure that effective, quality nursing care is delivered which
is outcome focused through utilization of the nursing process.
Identify needs and provide input for discharge planning and
follow-up throughout length of stay.
- Assist with development of individualized plan of care in
collaboration with the resident/responsible party and
- Implement plan of care consistently, effectively and cost
efficiently with focus on resident-centered outcomes by utilizing
available, appropriate resources for resident, family or
responsible party counseling and discharge planning. Work in
collaboration with physician and other health care professionals by
sharing information relevant to changing plan of care.
- Prepare, administer, and document medications following
accepted practices, and in accordance with regulations.
- Deliver and maintain optimum resident care and comfort by
demonstrating knowledge and skills of current nursing
- Other responsibilities, within scope, as set forth by
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a
Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse in Nebraska.
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills
specific to geriatrics.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and
company proprietary information.
- Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively
and work cooperatively with patients, families and other employees
at all levels.
- Must have knowledge of infection control principles and
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.Benefits
- New wage scale & shift differentials
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Colonial Life Supplemental Insurance including Life &
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Staff Incentives*Benefits eligibility is determined by
employee's status. Full time employees are eligible for all
benefits. *Indicates benefits available for part-time
Keywords: Emerald Nursing & Rehab Cozad, Lincoln , !! INCENTIVE OFFERED LPN/RN Day Shift 6a-6p, Healthcare , Cozad, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!