Occupational Health Registered Nurse - No Evenings or Weekends
Company: Eurofins Pss Insourcing Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company,
providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients
across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer,
healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water
you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the
biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply
are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is
accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food,
environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in
agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent
market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for
genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced
material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in
Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than
900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more
than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000
analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition,
authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological
substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical
diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging
players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 4.56 billion, and
has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past
- Responsible for securing and developing all records, equipment,
and programs related to occupational health services
- Provide or manage the required physical evaluation programs and
services to meet regulatory requirements; such as OSHA, Department
of Transportation, CDC, etc.
- Assess healthcare needs, then implement and manage healthcare
programs to improve health and facilitate return to work
- Maintain OSHA records/ reports and worker medical files
- Assist departments with identifying, evaluating, and
implementing accommodations and return to work options for workers
with restricted duty
- Collaborate with Environmental Health and Safety, Operations,
and Human Resources to develop operations, programs, and services
by providing content expertise.
- Contribute in the design of controls for injury prevention and
health surveillance related to actual and potential hazards in the
- Identify primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention and health
promotion strategies to optimize health of the population.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by
establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with
- Document patient data in electronic medical database(s), as
applicable per standard protocols
- Initiate prompt communication with people exposed to COVID-19
(contacts) through text, phone calls, email, and other
communication platforms as necessary. Every effort should be made
to communicate with the contact telephone or video conference
instead of in-person.
- Employ dynamic communication and interpersonal skills, cultural
competency/sensitivity, tactful language, and empathetic
interviewing skills to build rapport and maintain trust with
patients of varied backgrounds.
- Verify the contacts identity during initial communications and
prior to disclosing confidential information. Assure
confidentiality and carry out efforts to locate and communicate
with clients in a manner that preserves the confidentiality and
privacy of all involved.
- Notify the contact of their exposure to COVID-19, following a
script or guidance to provide COVID-19 health education. Conduct
notification of exposure in a manner that maintains the
confidentiality of the patient (or person who was diagnosed with
COVID-19) and ensures that the identity of the patient is NOT
- Obtain and document relevant information, including contact
demographics, underlying medical conditions, and other risk
- Provide approved information and guidance on quarantine
procedures and what to do if symptoms develop. Coordinate referrals
for testing, healthcare, and other supportive services, as needed,
per local protocols.
- Utilize a computer, tablet, and/or cell phone with appropriate
access to required applications, databases, and/or web-based
platforms, daily. Document pertinent information in COVID-19
contact tracing forms, and conduct data entry into Occupational
Health data base while adhering to protocols for completeness,
timeliness, and frequency.
- Inform the team and supervisor when attempts to communicate
with a contact are unsuccessful. Elevate complex situations to
supervisor for further guidance.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and ensure that all
information is collected in concordance with local data privacy and
- Active and in good standing state nursing license as a
- Occupational Health experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience working in a health care field
- Basic understanding of federal and state regulations applicable
to occupational and environmental health and safety
- Proficient in the use of electronic medical record keeping
- BLS certified
- Proficient in the use of electronic medical record keeping
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of professionalism
Mask Use Is Required For Employees At This Facility.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates
currently living within a commutable distance of Lincoln, NE are
encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical
coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.by Jobble
Keywords: Eurofins Pss Insourcing Solutions, Lincoln , Occupational Health Registered Nurse - No Evenings or Weekends, Healthcare , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!