Licensed Practical Nurse LPN LVN
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Mosaic serves more than 5,200 people in 13 states and 750
communities. Services are tailored to meet individual needs and
goals, allowing people to be as independent as possible. Services
are designed for people with disabilities, mental and behavioral
health needs and autism, as well as aging adults.Whatever your role
at Mosaic, you have an opportunity to make a difference every day.
Our nurses help people with disabilities lead healthy lives, voice
their needs, and find and develop a caring community. It is
satisfying, life-changing work.In this position you will:
- Monitor the health and medical condition of people served
- Administer medications, perform physicals, provide treatment
and schedule medical appointments as needed
- Coordinate the schedules for direct care staff or nurses and
- Licensed Practical Nursing/Vocational Nursing
- Minimum of one year of nursing experience.
- Must have valid state driver's license.
- Work requires frequent physical activity including extended
periods of standing, walking, and bending with occasional periods
of sitting, kneeling, climbing, stooping, crouching, squatting and
- Work also requires constant reaching between knee and shoulder
level as well as frequent reaching below knee level and
- Work requires occasional independent lifting up to 25 pounds,
frequent push/pull up to 40 pounds of force and the ability to
safely transfer 50 pounds.
Keywords: Mosaic, Lincoln , Licensed Practical Nurse LPN LVN, Healthcare , Beatrice, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!