Director of Clinic Operations
Company: B.E. Smith
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Take on the role of Director of Clinical Operations and serve as
a change agent at Cozad Community Health System!
- The Director of Clinical Operations will be responsible for
leading daily administrative functions within the clinic settings
as well as establishing quality improvement efforts to support the
delivery of patient-focused care and knowledge-based decision
making as the framework for superior delivery care reporting to the
- Principle responsibilities include front and back-end
operations, managing of staff and resources, and maintaining
compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Serve as a change agent for the organization, facilitate
internal management growth, and articulate the current changes at
an operational level.
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate excellent team-building
skills, competency, and maintain confidence within their role.
- Must bring two years' experience in healthcare or clinical
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Health
Administration, related field or equivalent experience
- Cozad Community Health System serves the healthcare needs of
Cozad and the surrounding area.
- Cozad Community Health System offers comprehensive inpatient
and outpatient services, 24-hour emergency care, Home Health and
Hospice services, Physical Therapy, and a full array of other
services available. They are committed to:
- Provide quality healthcare services to all persons in our area
in a financially responsible manner
- Promote medical education and wellness consistent with Cozad
Community Health System's resources and the needs of the
- Carry on all healthcare activities deemed appropriate by the
Board of Directors and as permitted by Nebraska State Law.
- Cozad is a city in Dawson County, Nebraska, United States. The
population was 3,977 at the 2010 census. The town is on the Great
Plains of central Nebraska, along the Union Pacific Railroad and
U.S. Highway 30, just north of the Platte River.
- The 100th meridian, which roughly marks the eastward boundary
of the arid plains, passes just west of the town as is marked
nearby on a prominent sign across U.S. Highway 30. In the early
1860s, it was a stop along the Pony Express. Cozad is part of the
Lexington, Nebraska Micropolitan Statistical Area.
- Cozad may not be as popular as other cities in United States,
but don't let that fool you. Cozad is a smaller but beautiful
upcoming tourist destination. You will be surprised by some of the
unique things to do and places you can explore at this hidden
Keywords: B.E. Smith, Lincoln , Director of Clinic Operations, Healthcare , Cozad, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!