Donation Services Specialist- RN/LPN
Company: Live On Nebraska
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Join our mission and help give the most precious gift of
all...LIFE! We are hiring within our Hospital Services team to
bring on a full-time Donation Services Specialist. This position
will be a liaison for Live On Nebraska at local hospitals for organ
and tissue donation. Responsibilities include establishing strong
and effective professional relationships, participation during
active organ and tissue recovery opportunities, referral response
and working with the organ team to determine donor suitability,
provide ongoing education to hospital staff and assisting with
real-time concerns that may impact donation. The ideal candidate
would have a strong medical background, excel at training others,
demonstrate professionalism through interpersonal skills, effective
communication, positive customer service and continually strive for
organizational effectiveness. If you are composed, thrive by
motivating others and are driven by success this opportunity could
be the next step in your career. Position may require occasional
flexible hours depending on case activity and training. Job
- Establish strong and effective relationships with assigned
- Consistently demonstrate professionalism through interpersonal
skills, effective communication, positive customer service,
maintenance of confidentiality, and appropriate representation of
- Participation during active organ and tissue recovery
- Referral response and working with the organ team to determine
- Engagement with the Live on Nebraska and hospital teams to
identify successes and opportunities for improvement.
- Assist with troubleshooting problems in real-time that may
- Facilitation of post-case activities.
- Administer ongoing and annual hospital staff education.
- Participate in hospital policy and procedure consultation
associated with donation processes.
- Develop, implement, and monitor execution of hospital needs
assessments and strategic plans.
- Travel to assigned hospitals in the central Nebraska region on
a weekly basis. Experience
- Degree in Nursing, Respiratory Therapy, Education, Health, Life
Science, or related field is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Medical knowledge, medical terminology, and knowledge of
hospital operations preferred.
- Maintain a valid driver's license and personal auto insurance.
Live On Nebraska offers our team members a comprehensive and
competitive benefits package, including insurance, retirement
benefits and paid time off. We want team members to feel empowered
and appreciated in the workplace. We strive to provide team members
with an environment that fosters growth, satisfaction and
creativity. Live On Nebraska is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected
veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual
Keywords: Live On Nebraska, Lincoln , Donation Services Specialist- RN/LPN, Healthcare , Kearney, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!