Company: CHI Health Nebraska Heart
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Your time at work should be fulfilling.
Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join one of
our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You'll find
challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as
much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create
healthier, stronger communities. Eligible for a $5,000 sign on
bonus, up to $10,000 education assistance (must have graduated
within 5 years)
Responsibilities As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for
delivering the highest quality patient care according to the
specific orders of each patient's individual physician. This will
involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients
and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise
individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients' medications and providing treatments
according to physicians' orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care
for patients and their families
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse
with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability
to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also
important to display excellent verbal and written communication and
interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate
patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to
practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
- Additional certification or licensure may be required for some
Join us at Catholic Health Initiatives, and become a part of our
faith-based health system.
Skills & Experience
: rn, registered nurse, nurse, compassionate, patience, caring,
understanding, collaboration, planningNebraskanurse
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Associated topics: bsn, domiciliary, infusion, intensive, intensive
care, intensive care unit, recovery, registed, registered nurse,
Keywords: CHI Health Nebraska Heart, Lincoln , Cardiac RN, Healthcare , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!