Company: Bryan Health
Posted on: May 16, 2020
The Physical Therapist is responsible for assessing and
identifying patient care needs and priorities for care through
evaluation, assessment, planning, providing treatment and
delegating care for patients with physical and/or cognitive
disabilities to improve functional independence. This process
focuses on patient/family needs and assessing the patient's
response to care and progress toward outcomes.
* *Commits to the mission, vision, beliefs and consistently
demonstrates our core values.
* *Performs and documents an initial patient evaluation and
assesses the data to identify problems.
* *Establishes, documents and provides a plan of care with
functional, measurable, SMART (specific, measurable, attainable,
realistic, timely) goals based on evaluation of the examination
data and patient needs.
* *Provides or delegates and supervises physical therapy patient
interventions in a safe, predictable manner consistent with the
established data evaluation and the plan of care.
* *Provides and documents patient/family education regarding
current condition and plan of care, including home
* *Performs and documents patient re-examination, re-evaluates the
data, and modifies and documents the plan of care.
* *Communicates relevant patient care information with other health
* Participates in personal and professional development by
attending and/or presenting inservices (required, voluntary),
department staff meetings, seminars, community education programs
and seeking ongoing developmental and educational
* *Maintains current clinical competency per department
* Uses quality improvement processes, programs or outcomes to help
improve department operations.
Graduation from a Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy
Education (CAPTE) and Council for Higher Education Accreditation
(CHEA) school of Physical Therapy with a minimum of a Bachelor's
degree. Current licensure in the State of Nebraska required.
Certification in Basic Life Support (CPR) required.
Bryan Health is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race,
religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability, genetics,
marital, disability and/or veteran status. Bryan Health hires and
promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications
for the job to be filled.
Keywords: Bryan Health, Lincoln , Physical Therapist-PRN, Healthcare , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!