Parts & Accessories Manager
Company: Buzz's Marine
Posted on: May 27, 2023
PARTS & ACCESSORIES MANAGER
We have an immediate opening for a boating and water sports
enthusiasts to run our growing customer-oriented parts and
accessories department. This person is responsible for day-to-day
operations including but not limited to
- Manages and controlling parts inventory levels; forecasting
parts needs and ordering parts to maintain optimal inventory
- Pricing parts to maintain profitability.
- Collaborating with service manager to ensure all parts are
available for repair jobs.
- Supervising and training parts department crewmembers.
- Reviews vendor products, determines which lines to carry and
negotiate profit margin.
- Supervises stock order procedures.
- Receiving, verifying, and recording inventory and properly
- Analyzes sales, expenses, and inventory monthly to maintain
- Attends managers meetings.
- Develops sales promotions.
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the department and strives
to meet them.
- Analyzes departmental operations and storage layout and revises
as needed for maximum effectiveness.
- Handles customer complaints immediately and according to the
- Helping customers pick out the best water toys for hours of
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience in mechanical or parts in boat,
automotive or agriculture industries required
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Proficient typing and data entry skills necessary
- Self-managed and directed can multi-task several projects and
see them to completion.
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, handle
tools, and use both hands.
- Frequently lift 40-50lbs and assist in lifting
- Able to stand for extended periods.
- Must be able to frequently enter and exit vehicles. Must have
valid driver's license.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with management, coworkers, and customers.
- Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register
- Customer service skills required via phone, email, and
in-person (knowledge of Microsoft Office required)
This is a full-time salary + commission position with the potential
to make $70,000-$80,000 per year. Your schedule will be
Tuesday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30
p.m. Monday's during Winterization (Oct/Nov), plus as needed from
the parts manager.
Keywords: Buzz's Marine, Lincoln , Parts & Accessories Manager, Executive , Kearney, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...