Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: March 15, 2023
General Manager PANERA CAFE GENERAL MANGER Want to work in a
place where you can learn, laugh, be supported, be yourself, reach
your goals-and help others do the same? If so, then Panera is for
you. We do everything possible to earn your trust and help you
succeed-every day, in every way. Come join the fun! Panera
- Competitive pay
- Eligible for quarterly bonus
- Free Meals on shifts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid vacation & holidays for full-time team members
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401(k) with match
availableAre you friendly, motivated, and hard-working? Up for a
challenge? Ready to grow? If so, you'll thrive on our team.Our
General Managers are the heart of Panera. As a Panera General
Manager, you help lead an amazing team and a popular neighborhood
bakery-cafe to success. You own ultimate accountability for the
success of your bakery-cafe by making key decisions and solving
problems. You make the Warmth, Belonging, Growth, and Trust of
Panera a reality with your team. As a Panera General Manager, your
responsibilities include among others to:
- B uild our culture of Warmth, Belonging, Growth, and Trust.
- Be an ambassador of our Guiding Values and Behaviors:
- Warmth for guests: Making people smile
- Bold thoughts, brave actions: Learning, growing, and taking
- Own it: Finding solutions and taking initiative
- Win together: Working (and winning) as a team
- Inspire and celebrate: Having fun and celebrating success
- Rooted in respect: Seeing the best in others
- Ensure extraordinary guest experiences.
- Make sure every customer is delighted by the quality of our
food, service, staff, and safety measures.
- Build customer relationships that lead to long-term, loyal
- Own all aspects of leading, managing, and developing your team.
- Plan and manage staffing needs, shift scheduling, people
development, career development, and succession planning.
- Lead your cafe through ongoing training, including people
development, coaching, planning and prioritization, and creative
- Hire and train new team members, and keep your team motivated,
energized, and engaged.
- Manage team performance to ensure your cafe's goals and quality
standards are met, while ensuring extraordinary customer
- Build subject matter experts within your cafe by coaching your
managers and associates on certain responsibilities and then
delegating those responsiblities to them.
- Recognize and celebrate individual and team achievements.
- Own the consistent delivery of high-quality operations and
- Make sure Panera's standards of excellence are always
maintained-and continually improved-at your bakery-cafe.
- Upgrade operations as needed.
- Motivate your team to meet (and exceed) your bakery-cafe's
- Adhere to cafe systems and processes to accomplish day-to-day
- Follow company policies and procedures and comply with all
state and federal regulations.
- Coach team members to ensure the cafe adheres to operational
- Ensure food safety standards are fully maintained.
- Ensure a healthy and safe culture and workplace for your
- Grow sales and maximize profitability .
- Execute company and cafe strategies for sales growth and
- Manage associate labor to support and drive cafe
- Maintain cafe costs and inventory.This opportunity is for you
- You enjoy people and have great communication skills.
- You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality
- You want to lead a fun, energized team that works hard and
- You can keep cool under pressure and deal with multiple types
of people in a calm and fair manner.
- You can work flexible hours, including nights and
- You're committed to, and experienced with, health and food
- You want to have a positive impact on your customers and
- You meet these requirements:
- Three years management experience (preferred)
- Proven ability to direct, motivate, coach, and develop others
in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to drive positive results
- Proven ability to run great shifts
- Demonstrated understanding of the business
- ServSafe certification
- At least 18 years of ageGrowth Opportunities at Panera:
- A Path to Success: Our General Managers can continue their
career growth by pursuing our Operating Partner Program. While
you're helping your team reach their goals, we'll help you meet
- Skills and Training: At Panera, you'll build skills you can use
anywhere. Our training can help you succeed in your career-and your
- Nationwide Opportunities: We open about 100 new cafes each
year-so you'll have plenty of chances to move or grow with
us.Around here, every day starts with a fresh batch of bread and a
thousand possibilities. Get ready to rise. Equal Opportunity
Employer and Affirmative-Action Employer606248 Lincoln, NE - North
Keywords: Panera Bread, Lincoln , General Manager, Executive , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...