General Manager - North 27th Street
Company: Ruby Tuesday
Posted on: January 26, 2023
This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of the
restaurant. The incumbent is responsible for growing sales,
achieving restaurant EBITDA, meeting budget, and creating a culture
of accountability within their restaurant. Responsible for
recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, and leading Managers and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Own your four walls and your local community through growing
sales, achieving EBITDA, meeting budget, and creating a culture of
* Responsible for all front of house (FOH) and heart of house (HOH)
results including Ecosure
* Ensure CHARM service model is fully integrated by FOH Team with
* Communicate company initiatives and tactics to drive sales and
* Recruit, hire, train, develop, and communicate through consistent
daily interactions and weekly meetings with all Managers and Team
* Conduct regular one-on-one's and follow-up with Managers and Team
* Reinforce Team Members' skills and Managers' leadership
* Identify and implement strategies to retain the best Team
* Control receiving and inventory levels and report all concerns to
Area Coach (AC).
* Create and delegate daily goals and tasks and ensure completion
through consistent follow-up.
* Monitor sales performance to ensure proper scheduling and
staffing while developing strategies to meet sales goals.
* Adhere to company policies, procedures, all state and federal
wage and hour regulations, and restaurant filing responsibilities.
Control funds, bank deposits, and payroll.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- High School Diploma or High School equivalency required.
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Prefer 2 years of hands-on restaurant management
- ServSafe Certified preferred or able to obtain certification
within 90-days of employment.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Commitment to excellence in friendly service.
- Proven ability growing sales.
- Ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Able to analyze issues and problem solve.
- Sets clear goals for themselves and their team.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication
- Foster collaboration and team work within your team.
This position requires regular attendance; the ability to work up
to 55 hours per week is required; requires the ability to stand or
walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk,
crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and
carry items up to 50 lbs; requires ability to tolerate significant
changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water
and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to
Information Below for Positions in Colorado Only
Colorado - Min/Max $55K-$75K
Colorado Denver - Min/Max $55K-$75K
Keywords: Ruby Tuesday, Lincoln , General Manager - North 27th Street, Executive , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!