Posted on: November 24, 2022
* This is a full-time hospital based leadership position located in
Schuyler, NE. *Licensed Physical Therapist required. *
RehabVisions, a contract therapy company, provides high quality
rehab services to communities of all sizes through innovative care
delivered with compassion. Our therapists are dedicated to
improving the lives of patients and making an impact in the
communities we serve across the continuum of care. They grow as
individuals and as teams, and we help them to fulfill rewarding
professional goals through mentorship, collaborative teamwork and
support. We believe our people and their commitment to our values
are the reasons behind our success: Compassion, Enthusiasm,
Respect, Commitment, Integrity, Excellence. *SUMMARY * The rehab
director/clinic manager oversees operations of the rehabilitation
department/clinic; administers company and facility-specific
policies and procedures; manages, markets and develops therapy
services programs; manages and develops staffing; completes staff
performance evaluations; evaluates, examines, treats, monitors and
provides ongoing assessment of patients/clients per
discipline-specific job description and scope of practice; performs
all necessary paperwork/reports; maintains communication with
employees, patients/clients, patient/client family, caregiver,
physician and contract site staff; presents in-services; and other
diverse duties as requested or required. *ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES* include the following. Other duties may be
* Provide orientation, supervision and evaluation of new staff,
volunteers and students. Ensure appropriate staffing levels and
staff mix to achieve department/clinic efficiency and goals.
* Manage department/clinic budget to expectations.
* Develop and appropriately document quality reporting/quality
* Complete RehabVisions and facility-specific reports as
* Complete and implement plans of correction action to address
staff and/or department/clinic deficiencies.
* Explore, recommend and develop new market opportunities and
* Attend management and department/clinic meetings and conferences.
Conduct staff meetings, in-services and other educational programs
* Oversee and/or prepare therapy documentation audits and other
required department/clinic compliance audits/procedures.
* Assist the accounting/billing team and other support staff with
authorizations and insurance claims/denials to secure reimbursement
* Comply with discipline-specific job description for essential
duties and responsibilities when providing patient/client care.
* Complete necessary documentation in accordance with state and
* Consult with other members of the rehabilitation team to select
treatment programs consistent with the needs and capabilities of
the patient/client and to coordinate comprehensive services
* Develop treatment protocols/procedures using evidence-based
guidelines and patient/client-specific goals.
* Respond in a timely manner to referrals. Develop effective
rapport with referring healthcare practitioners.
* Present a positive service-oriented approach with
patients/clients, family, caregivers, facility staff, and
co-workers at all times.
* Facilitate employee training in areas of compliance,
communication and clinical quality.
* Assist with equipment maintenance scheduling and monitor supply
* Demonstrate ongoing commitment to reducing costs and improving
productivity in the rehabilitation department/clinic.
* Oversee the scheduling of therapists and patients/clients to
* Maintain rapport and positive working relationships with
administrators, therapy staff, the healthcare team,
patients/clients, family, and caregivers.
* Understand and comply with RehabVisions' policies and procedures,
including but not limited to, universal precautions, safety, risk,
and emergency. *DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES*
* Direct patients/clients to appropriate accounting/billing staff
* Facilitate new insurance provider agreements and process
* Oversee operations to ensure employees follow established
provider agreements, including maintaining clinician credentialing
requirements. *OTHER SKILLS/REQUIREMENTS*
* Strong customer service orientation with the ability to develop
positive, supportive relationships with co-workers,
patients/clients, their family, caregivers and healthcare team.
Demonstrate the ability to work well as a team member or
independently. Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to adapt to
change in a positive manner. Take pride in performed work and use
effective time management strategies. Demonstrate strong leadership
abilities when working with therapy staff, facility staff,
administrators, corporate staff, the local community and referring
practitioners. *SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES*
* Demonstrate responsibility for supervising staff. Implement
supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
facility/organization's policies, procedures and applicable laws.
Demonstrate responsibility for interviewing, hiring and training
employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints; and resolving problems. *Qualifications and Benefits*
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
*EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE*
* Master's (M.A., M.S.) or Doctorate (DPT) degree in Physical
* Prefer five (5) years of discipline specific therapy experience,
including director/manager experience. Prefer experience in
managing multi-discipline departments/clinics or exposure to and
familiarity with therapy services beyond primary field of
experience. *CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS*
* Therapy board certification and licensure according to state
* Supervisor's license as required by state.
* Valid Driver's license. *Our full-time therapists are also
eligible for a competitive benefits offering, including: *
* CORE Mentorship program for new employees and new graduates
* Competitive base salary
* 401k with company match
* Internal CEU opportunities
* Life Insurance and AD and D
* PTO and six paid holidays Find a therapy career you'll love at
RehabVisions. Apply today! RehabVisions is an Equal Opportunity and
FMLA-compliant employer. Job Type: Full-time Pay: $68,309.00 -
$80,389.00 per year Benefits:
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus Ability to commute/relocate:
* Schuyler, NE: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required) Work Location: One location
Keywords: RehabVisions, Lincoln , Rehab Director, Executive , Schuyler, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!