Sr. Manager, Store Experience & Communications (Remote)
Company: Under Armour, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Sr. Manager, Store Experience & Communications (Remote)Date: Aug
30, 2022Location: Remote, USCompany: Under ArmourUnder Armour has
one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation
that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our
athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our
teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is
expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are
grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions
you never knew you needed but cant imagine living without.Position
SummaryUnder Armour is seeking a Senior Manager of Store Experience
& Communications to join a growing, passionate, and
results-oriented store operations team. This individual will
oversee how programs come to life in stores from major projects to
communication strategies. This customer and retail teammate-centric
position will be accountable for designing, evolving, and measuring
best-in-class journeys within our Americas stores. Strong
partnership with other retail departments is critical to ensure all
programs have been thoroughly thought through for health adoption
rates with additional workload and change management as a heavy
influencer.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Understands leadership future state vision for the
cross-channel Athlete & Teammate Experience to design roadmaps and
- Continually improve and design the customer experience to
reflect Under Armour Vision, Mission, & Values, and strategic
- Supports new innovative experiences to measure the
effectiveness and impact with the customers and employee experience
- Coordinate closely with the Learning & Development team on all
initiatives impacting the store teams.
- Provide strategic counsel and support for major retail
- Influence, consults, and reviews all policies and procedures
with a customer and teammate lens as well as overall
- Oversees project planning and execution of both small and
large-scale Under Armour field meetings, including all field and
District meetings that builds teamwork, engagement, and sets clear
- Oversees building and maintaining reward and recognition
programs for retail teammates that drive strong selling
- Manage the customer feedback for the region to establish strong
NPS and build strategies based on current information and future
technology enhancements by partnering closely with the Consumer
- Lead development of overall communications strategy including
creative content in multi-languages. Be able to adopt, adapt or
develop communication strategies, tools and vehicles that align
with Under Armour Internal Communications, and Retail Operations
- Be able to anticipate and plan for the field's needs and find
creative, quality, timely, relevant, and simple solutions to
- Develop and enhance the customer journey across all channels to
align with Under Armour service model.
- Manages multi-project budgets for entire team and guide
- Regularly report progress and process to senior leadership in
HQ and field.
- Strong cross-functional partnership to support marketing
campaigns, internal events, loyalty, technology, global retail,
merchandising, visual, planning, HR, loss prevention, and other
major departments/strategies while being an advocate for
- Manager of others with 5 direct reports which include store
communications, athlete and teammate experience, graphic design,
and translation.Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Passion for the UA brand; must embody the UA culture and
believe in the company spirit. Be an aspirational leader that
always represents Under Armour.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build
partnerships and have excellent verbal, written, and presentation
skills; ability to communicate down, across, and up within the
- Strong change management skills.
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment, including
the ability to gain buy-in from stakeholders and teammates, and
offer feedback as needed.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and differing
priorities in a constantly changing and demanding environment using
excellent organizational, communication, influence, and project
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Creative thinker. Enjoys thinking outside the box and creating
new experiences internally and externally.
- Able to overcome adversity, deal with ambiguity, and act
quickly and decisively.
- Results-oriented; willingness and ability to follow through &
make informed decisions, complete tasks, and problem solve.
- Strong customer focus; passion for providing a high level of
service; anticipates customer needs and continuously searches for
ways to increase customer satisfaction and improve processes.
- Computer and technology proficient. Additionally, the ability
to learn and adapt to new technical systems and tools.Education And
/ Or Experience
- BA/BS from a 4-year program.
- 5-8 years of retail and/or customer service experience
- 3-5 years of communications/journalism experience
- Corporate retail operations experience preferred.Other
- Return To Work Designation: Remote
- Travel: 15% of the yearRelocation
- No relocation provided#LI-RemoteAt Under Armour, we are
committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal
employment opportunities are available to all applicants and
teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy
(including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions),
national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
genetic information (including characteristics and testing),
military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected
by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and
inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a
global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most
talented people from a diverse candidate pool.Learn more about
Under Armours COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies
Keywords: Under Armour, Inc., Lincoln , Sr. Manager, Store Experience & Communications (Remote), Executive , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!