VP KAISER OPERATIONS
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Location: Remote, Arizona, United StatesCategories:
Full-timeFull/Part-time: Full-timeWork Location Type: Fully
remoteCompensation: Commensurate with ExperienceJob SummaryABOUT
THE COMPANYApria Healthcares mission is to improve the quality of
life for our patients at home. We are looking for empathetic,
thoughtful, and compassionate people, to meet the needs of our
patients. Already an industry leader in healthcare services, we
provide home respiratory services and select medical equipment to
help our patients sleep better, breathe better, heal faster, and
thrive longer.JOB SUMMARYVice Presidents will create policies and
initiatives that will create a positive rewarding work environment
with the goal of developing an organization that attracts and
retains talented employees who feel valued and invested in their
work. Most importantly, this position contributes to Aprias success
by acting as a strategic expert in implementing and sustaining
foundational pillars for developing and engaging our employees to
enhance and promote employee culture and experience. Key
responsibilities for creating a positive, employee-centric
- Cultivating and promoting a culture that reinforces Aprias
vision and core values by creating a diverse, inclusive, and
psychologically safe work environment.
- Working across all departments to support the deployment of key
employee initiatives to meet business needs.
- Maintaining a big picture perspective; able to link programs,
activities, and communications in ways that support a cohesive
- Handling high-level strategy for team structure and growth
plans, relationships with our Apria teams and issues escalated by
managers and individual contributors.
- Setting clear, concise, and attainable team goals that foster a
culture of accountability and continuous improvement
- Motivating team members to be fully engaged and to perform at
their fullest potential.
- Leading by example with clear direction, candid feedback, and a
communication style that results in trust and optimism.
- Recognizing high performance and reward accomplishments.
- Encouraging creativity.
- Suggesting and organizing team-building activities.ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Closely align operational, process and technology improvements
with the long-term needs of our key Referrals business.
- Engage in key monthly and quarterly Managed Care and Referral
meetings, present performance metrics and trending and engage in
- Drive key performance metrics such as Patient Satisfaction and
Net Promoter scores and engage with cross functional teams to
manage improvement plans.
- Conduct strategic needs assessments to determine customer
service needs of the Region partners.
- Manage collaborative business relationships within the Managed
Care teams, Regions and Referral regional operation teams.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of high volume inbound and
outbound call center.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of processing a high volume
of orders, including order entry, qualification, patient
scheduling, referral outreach, payment collection, return
- Responsible for managing labor and operating expenses within
- Comply with all quality compliance and regulatory
- Initiate and monitor action plans when business results are not
meeting established operational targets or indicate future
operational performance issues.
- Manage subordinate staff for development, project direction and
production quality and quantity.
- Monitor trends in all transactional activities to determine
where efficiencies may be gained through process improvement.
- Provide guidance and leadership to direct reports to ensure
effective team environments through efficient leadership,
motivational and organizational methods.
- In cooperation with training department, oversee development
and delivery of internal training programs to ensure consistency in
business unit processes.
- Performs other duties as required.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position manages all direct reports of the department and
is responsible for the performance management, hiring, and
discipline of direct reports within the department.
- Provides direction and guidance in work assignments.
- Provides timely coaching and feedback to staff.
- Ensures work assignments are completed accurately, efficiently,
and timely.Minimum Required QualificationsMINIMUM REQUIRED
QUALIFICATIONSEducation and/or Experience
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience is
- 12 years of related experience, including10 years of senior
management experience in an environmentis required.
- Experience and understanding of customer care center
administration and systems.SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator: demonstrated
ability to simplify complex ideas, tell a compelling story using
data, and create and deliver compelling presentations for senior
- Exemplary relationship builder and team player: experience
building successful partnerships and influencing stakeholders and
colleagues, with direct authority, to drive projects forward.
- Accomplished problem solver: creative yet pragmatic, with
ability to effectively problem-solve anticipated and unexpected
- Strong results driver: consistently delivers flawless execution
and high-quality deliverables despite ambiguity, at time managing
simultaneous projects with competing priorities.
- Excellent strategic thinker: ability to synthesize multiple
inputs, use incomplete information to get to crux of issue, and
step back and see bigger picture.
- Decision-making skills.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or
- N/AComputer Skills
- Intermediate skills in Access, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project,
Visio, WordLanguage Skills
- English (reading, writing, verbal)Mathematical Skills
- Intermediate level mathematical proficiency, with a strong
ability to understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet
- Domestic travel as needed to meet with ReferralPHYSICAL
DEMANDSThis is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting
or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking,
listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust
focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking,
climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing,
walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder. This
position also may require the occasional lifting of equipment up to
50 lbs.OTHER INFORMATIONThe essential duties and responsibilities,
physical requirements, and work environment described above are
representative of those typically required for this position but
may vary depending on staffing and business needs at specific
locations. The inclusion or omission of a specific duty or physical
requirement is, therefore, not determinative of whether that
function is essential to a specific individuals position.
Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or enable
qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential
functions.BenefitsComprehensive benefits package offered for
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts and Healthcare Savings
- Life, AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off, including Vacation, Personal Time, Paid Sick
Leave & Paid Holidays
- 401K Savings Plan (available immediately)
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Referral Reward Program
- Employee Discount Programs
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Plan (available
- We recognize our veterans by offering a company paid day off
for Veterans Day
- Career Advancement/ Development OpportunitiesCompensation
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Annual compensation is based on a 40 hour week.
Keywords: Apria, Lincoln , VP KAISER OPERATIONS, Executive , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!