BPO Senior Manager
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Req ID: 184386
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a BPO Senior Manager to join our team in
Lincoln, Nebraska (US-NE), United States (US).
Series 6 and 63 license required
8 years of relevant Customer Service experience
2 years leadership experience
Background with Variable Life & Annuity Insurance.
Accountable for the day-to-day Contact center and back office
processing Operations of Variable Life & Annuity Insurance products
managing processes, improvement programs and initiatives.
- Manages a staff of professional level team members or manages a
team through direct or lower-level supervisors/Team Leads.
- Defines roles and responsibilities.
- Contributes to standards around which others will operate.
- Establishes and influences operating policies.
- Plans for a customer service future needs and operations.
- Contributes to policy/ program development.
- Manages impacts of Contact center and back office processing
functions- Training, WFM, Quality, MIS, Analytics, Talent
Management and IT
- Manages related costs and budget
- Sets project timeframes and priorities based on project
objectives and ongoing assignments.
- Provides guidance and technical advice and becomes actively
involved as required.
- Adapts communication techniques for audiences at multiple
- Counsels and motivates team members on performance.
- Frequent contact with internal and external contacts at various
management levels to obtain and allocate resources and complete
specific phases of projects.
- Builds cross-functional partnerships.
- Identifies business opportunities.
- Assumes responsibility to interact with Clients on performance
and drivers to change
- Involved in developing, implementing and managing Customer
services areas of support programs, training and operations.
- Organizes cross-functional work teams, applies professional
project management skills, and provides team leadership to obtain
project goals and objectives.
- Establishes operational objectives and assignments, and
delegates assignments to subordinate leaders.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers
all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion,
citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or
mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a
diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need
assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform
your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate
Consulting, Project Manager, Manager, Technology, Management
Keywords: NTT DATA, Lincoln , BPO Senior Manager, Executive , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!