Chef and Kitchen Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your culinary
career? We have an incredible Chef opportunity at Eastmont, one of
Lincoln's premier senior living communities! Our Chef will be
responsible for food production and preparation, and oversee the
back-of-house activity, including assisting in management of
kitchen operations. You'll work with an incredible staff dedicated
to ensuring a high quality of culinary excellence for our
community.What you'll do as our Chef
- Cook high quality, nutritious meals that can be tailored to
meet the dietary needs of our residents.
- Ensure excellent kitchen food safety and sanitary food
handling, and oversee compliance of Lancaster County and DHHS
- Maintain professional relationships with food and equipment
- Coordinate hiring, training, and evaluation of kitchen
- Supervise and assign duties to production and utility
- Create a motivating environment that encourages employee
involvement, creativity, and problem solving.
- Assume the responsibilities of the Director of Dining Services
in her absence.
- Other duties as assigned What you will need to succeed:
- High School degree or equivalent. Culinary Arts degree
preferred but not required.
- Minimum 3 years as a Chef/Lead Cook/Kitchen Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the
ability to work with staff and external constituents.
- Able to prepare therapeutic/modified diets.
- Successful completion of recognized food safety course.But we
can't EXCEED EXPECTATIONS of our residents without YOU! Contact us
now about this exciting opportunity! JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Eastmont, Lincoln , Chef and Kitchen Manager, Executive , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!