Posted on: June 24, 2022
You are applying for a job in Nebraska.
Employer: DRM Arby's
Hourly Assistant Manager (45-Hour Work Week)
Why should you join the DReaM Team?
- To be part of a family focused culture that allows you
flexibility in your schedule to achieve your family dreams, improve
your quality of life, an inspire the customer!
- As a member of our team you will have the opportunity and
support to develop your professional and personal skills by
participating in our free leadership development curriculum.
- Additional benefits to you can include; free and discounted
meal benefits, comfortable working attire (You can wear JEANS!),
career advancement opportunities, as well as health
benefits!Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance*Long Term
Disability*Paid Time Off*Bonus Opportunities*401(k) Plan*Employee
Referral Bonus Opportunities!What will you be doing in the
- Inspire and supporting your team to provide their best service
to the customers in ensuring they meet their hunger needs, to
fulfill their DReaM's in making a difference in our communities.
Examples including but not limited to:
- Lead and inspire your team to ensure our customers have a
positive and inviting experience by providing positive feedback and
- maintain adequate staffing levels by assisting in the
development of weekly team schedules, interviewing, and hiring of
new DReaM Team members.
- Ensure the restaurant remains clean and provides a safe
environment by utilizing maintenance and food safety
- Assist in restaurant operations management in inventory control
and record keeping.
- Be adaptable to a variety of situations to support your team;'s
abilities and knowledge to handle their roles in meeting customer
- Remain calm and utilize your knowledge to help diffuse and
resolve customer issues and employee wellness concerns.
- provide coaching, training, and positive feedback to your team
in developing their professional and personal skills to take on new
- Make positive and inspiring relationships with customers and
coworkers to fulfill yours and their quality of life.
- Have FUN!What does it take to join the fun & inspiring DReaM
- The desire to grow and succeed in your personal * professional
development. Ex: Display strong, excellent, and effective people
orientated relationship skills.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs, and use your hands to
prepare the meatiest sandwiches.
- Display drive, determination, punctuality, and maintain
responsibility in working scheduled shifts.
- Have experience leading a diverse team in a restaurant capacity
- Adequate driving record t include valid driver's licence &
- Ability to work flexible hours an work independently as well
with a variety of personalities.
- Background check completed satisfactorily & be at least 18
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced
environment.DRM is EOE*Based on Eligibility
Keywords: Arby's, Lincoln , Assistant Manager, Executive , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!